Butterflies that suck blood and feast on remains

Husk lays his cards down on the table, "Hah! Read 'em and weep, boys! Full Ho-" as he realizes what is around him demonic illusions and voices distort the surroundings temporarily, "Ooooo-tel? What the fuck is this?" He looks around and spots eliciting an angry growl as he points at Alastor. "You!" Alastor smiles at him, "Ah, Husker my good friend! Glad you could make it!" Husk sneers at Alastor, "Don't you "Husker" me, you son of a bitch! I was about to win the whole damn pot!" the jackpot on the table slowly disappears into nothingness probably going back to the casino. 

"Good to see you too!" Alastor says still with his smile, Husk rolls his eyes and facepalms angrily dragging out off his face dramatically, "What the hell do you want with me this time...?" he asks as if this has happened more than once. "My friend, I am doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services! I hope that's okay!" Alastor pulled Husk close as he told his reason, Husk looked very dissatisfied by that answer, "Are you shittin' me?!"

Alastor looks away as if thinking but then looks back dumbly and exclaims, "Hmm... No, I don't think so!" Husk shoves Alastor off of him immediately, "You thought it'd be some kind of big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?!" Alastor as Husk is talking dusting himself off, "You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!" Husk says in a rage. Alastor grins as if he's about to laugh and answers, "Maybe!" Husk grinds his teeth, "I ain't doing no fucking charity job."

Alastor teleports behind him through his shadow, "Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment!" Alastor's gestures toward the bar he made summoned along with Husk with his magic. "With your charming smile" Alastor pulls Husks's lips into a forced smile with a very no so friendly smile and continues, "and welcoming energy, this job was made for you! Don't worry my friend" Alastor walks over to the bar leading Husk. "I can make this more welcoming! ...If you wish." Alastor makes a bottle of "Cheap Booze" appear out of nowhere with a swipe of his finger.

Husk stares at the booze for a second as if processing what Alastor was saying, "What? You think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?!" as he ranted to Alastor he winked sarcastically to show how out of line he is. Husk grabs the booze out of anger and looks at it for a moment before calmly saying, ". . .Well, you can!" Husk downs the booze immediately and walks around the bar to sit on the "counter".

"Now to get our fine chef for this establishment!" Alastor snaps his fingers and demonic symbols and distorted voices appear around, a man with antennas and wings similar to a butterfly appears... and is also only in a towel as if he had just gotten out of the shower. "What the fuck Alastor." He says as soon as he spots Alastor, Alastor quickly claps his hands almost in a panic and uses his magic to get the man some pants and a button-up with suspenders. 

"I apologize my friend it seems I caught you at a bad time" the man sighs and hits Alastor over the head making Alastor's neck snap in an unnatural way but then comes back up imminently, "It's fine just annoying, it must have been important. Now, what is it?" Alastor didn't seem to mind a lot but the others in the room are horrified at the scene.

 Except for Niffty and Husk who knows who he is, "Well my dear spiffy friend I have volunteered you at this fine establishment as a chef!" the man blinked his eyes looking dumbfounded and facepalms before letting out a breath. "What do I get out of this?" Alastor grabs the man's farthest shoulder pulling him close and whispers, "I'll give you some of my leftovers... is it a deal?" the man rolls his eyes and shakes Alastor's hand as if he's done this before too many times, "That's just great [Name]!" there was no magic to insinuate a deal with actual stakes.

Vaggie first spots the bar, "Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth- brothel- man cave!" Vaggie says angrily not minding the man for now, Angel Launches himself at Vaggie and quickly disagrees, "SHUT UP! SHUT! UP! We are keeping this!" As Angel says that he points to the bar with all his fingers at Husk. Angel flirts with Husk, "Hey~" Husk quickly reciprocates harshly, "Go fuck yourself." Angel is unfazed and also quickly replies while holding Husk's face, "Only if you watch me!"