017

chapter seventeen the documentary

chapter seventeen
the documentary...

EJ and Dylan made their way back to the canteen and everyone got out of their costumes so they could celebrate with each other for finishing the show and documentary

EJ and Dylan made their way back to the canteen and everyone got out of their costumes so they could celebrate with each other for finishing the show and documentary. Dylan was more than willing to get out of Elsa's dress costume because while it was very pretty, it was also uncomfortable. She had gotten changed back into her regular clothes, removed all the makeup on her face and took the extensions out of her hair and well as taking her hair out of it's braid.

She walked back into the barn onto the stage, hand-in-hand with EJ. The others followed them. Maddox was cleaning the fake snow on the floor and Miss Jenn and Big Red were there as well.

"So..." Ricky began.

"My babies." Miss Jenn said.

"Were we good?" Dylan asked, stepping right in front of her.

"No. You were incredible." Miss Jenn hugged Dylan tightly for a few moments.

"Wait." Corbin cut in, who had just walking in with Channing. "Jessica? From the first High School Musical movie?"

Dylan's eyes widened and she looked up at EJ. Miss Jenn had been so devastated that her line about the last apple was cut from the original movie, but Corbin had actually recognised her. He got her name wrong, but it was the thought that counted.

Corbin chuckled as he got a better look at Miss Jenn. "It is you. Jessica."

"Close enough." Miss Jenn replied.

Corbin hugged her for a moment before letting go. "You were our favourite extra."

"You were my favourite Corbin."

"Should we give you space, or..." Carlos offered.

"You know what?" Channing interjected, digging in his bag. "Hold on. Actually, I wanna put a microphone on this girl. This is really good."

Corbin turned to him. "Actually, Channing, why don't you take a long five, okay?" He pulled off his microphone and shoved into Channing's hand. "Get lost. It's done. We're done."