A Normal Day.

A normal afternoon.

Chatter and kids roamed through the school halls as the final bell rung. It was time for everybody to go home and relax. School was over, and everybody wanted to relax or hangout with their friends. Kids like Stan, Kyle, Eric, and Kenny kept hanging out after school, Tweek and Craig wanted to have a little shopping date, and kids like Butters, Clyde, Tolkien, and Jimmy went home for the day. Everybody was having a nice afternoon. It was quite peaceful. However other things that might have roamed other than chatter, and kids, were rumors.

                                                                                  A normal night.

                                                                         '' Click.. click.. click ''

Keys on computers are being hit and slammed as kids type and play games on their computers. The sun takes a little rest and the moon takes it's position. There was some in particular that wasn't playing games though. Do they even go to South Park Middle?

                                    "I never knew despite our differences, we are quite alike."

                       "Perhaps you are right. Tomorrow, our lives will change. Believe me."

                                                               "We'll take our revenge...

                                                                   ...and wreak havoc."

                                                                       A normal morning.

All kids from South Park wake up as they get ready for their day. Some may take bus, car, walk, or even ride bikes. They soon all arrive at school. This seems normal and an ongoing thing, right?

Words: 220