iv.

04.        𝕮HAPTER 𝕱OUR        :

一 / 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

/ 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

       𝕬s Shiloh stepped out of the restaurant, a knot of regret twisted in Justin's stomach—a feeling he was unfamiliar with

       Ignoring the stares of the people dining around him, he hurriedly got up from his seat, took a deep breath, and followed after Shai. "Shiloh!" He attempted to gain her attention, but Shiloh was determined to walk away. That was until he called her name again. "Shiloh, I'd hate to embarrass yo ass in front of the whole city."

She turned around, her expression guarded. "Boy, shut the hell up. You can't embarrass me. I'm dying, remember?"

"Remember when you wore yo momma's wig to school in third grade for like a week?" He recalled by speaking in a louder voice. "What even made you think that was a good idea?"

Shiloh scoffed. "You think I care about something that happened in the third grade?"

"Yeah," Justin shrugged. "You've always cared about what people think. Like the time you laughed so hard your chocolate milk came out your nose, nobody saw you in school for a week."

"How do you even remember all that?" She questioned, resulting in him shrugging again.

"Been had my eye on you, kid."

"Oh?"

"But on the real, I wanted to apologize for what I said back there. My momma says Ion really think before I speak and I ain't never been around a person so...fragile. Therefore, I deadass wasn't thinking. I am sorry though, the shit you going through is unthinkable."

Shiloh's gaze softened, and a flicker of emotion passed through her eyes. She was slightly surprised that he was willing to apologize to her because she figured after their talk earlier, he held no emotion inside and wouldn't have cared enough to apologize.