04|Truth

We came back from the mall and decided to go swimming

We came back from the mall and decided to go swimming. Me, Heather, Connie, and Becca went up to my room to get ready while the boys wait downstairs.

"You know Liv Brandts not gonna wanna say bad things about you after he sees you in that bathing suit." I just stare at her and go back to putting on light makeup.

Trust me I knew it would wash off in the pool but it was just blush and water proof mascara. We all finish getting ready and I go to grab us towels while the girls walk downstairs to the boys.

"Alright I got the towels guys." I said walking down the stairs as I look up I see Brandt staring at my....
Boobs?

I walk up to everyone and hand them a towel "hello are you gonna take the towel Brandt?" I said as he was daydreaming "oh um yeah.."
________________________________________

Me and the girls were tanning until water got all over us. "Fuck you Brandt I said as I went over to the porch to grad my towel.

When I was walking back Dustin pushed me in the pool and I hit Brandt. "Ow what the fuck was that for" he said rubbing his head "sorry Dustin pushed me in." I turn to glare at Dustin who is grinning.

I get out of the pool and sit on the edge of the pool until I get pushed in again but this time by.. "Brandt what the fuck." He just laughed and I held out my hand for help and he grabbed it so I pulled him in the pool.

"Bitch." He says splashing water at me " water doesn't hurt me😐" he gives up and just starts swimming around. I have to admit  the Truth Brandt is kinda hot.

________________________________________

We  had school today but last night I stayed up thinking about Brandt

We  had school today but last night I stayed up thinking about Brandt. Omg liv stop thinking about him you hate each other.

I quickly got ready for school and walked out the front door to walk to school. As I'm walking I look behind me. But of course my luck a smirking Brandt is behind me.

I start walking faster trying to not talk to him but he runs up to me. "Hey liv what's up?" I kinda look at him funny why is he not being mean to me? "If ok I guess but why are you being nice?"

"Why would you rather have me be mad?" He laughs "n-no it's just you usually mean to me so I was wondering." I then look down at the ground.

A few times Brandts hand would brush against mine and I sort of gave me butterflies. We finally made it to school. " alright bye liv." I didn't say anything back because I was still a little confused.

A/n: sorry for not posting I'm Trying my best to post as much as I can so I wrote a quick chapter and if you guys want you can request what happens next in the story.