Roman's back

Kelly's pov
Nikki, AJ and I are heading to the hospital to pick him up. Nikki's so excited. "I miss him so much I'm sooo excited to see him!!" She says that over and over. 😂

Nikki's pov
We enter his room. "Hey babe!" I say. I kiss him. "Hey Hun." Roman hugs me. "Hey ladies." Roman says and hugs them. "Hey! How are you feeling?" Brie asks. "Getting better." Roman looks at me. I smile. "Let's check you out." Kelly says and I help him with his stuff. "Hello. Can I help you?" A lady named Ella says at the front desk. "Hi we're ready to check roman out." I say. "Hmmm... Full name?" Ella says and looks at me. I hold Romans hand nervously. "Roman Reigns." Brie says sweetly. "Mmm. Ok. Just sign here then he can go." Ella says quietly. I sign and we head out. "Thank you." I say sweetly. She gives me the stink eye. Roman notices. He looks at me and shrugs. We walk out to the parking lot. I pull my phone out and I open in Twitter. I say "roman's out of the hospital! Speaking ALOT better. Feeling better. Keep praying bella army! 😘 Nicole " I put my phone away. "So how was your surgery on your arm bro?" Kelly says. "I had pain for the night... I could barely sleep." Roman says and pulls out his phone and texts Dean that he's good now. "So brie how's randy?" Kelly asks. "Oh I haven't spoke to him in a while, he's not answering my texts." Brie makes a pout face. "Aww. Want be to talk to him?" Roman asks. Awww! He's so sweet! "Do you mind?" Brie asks and smiles. "No not at all I'll call him right now." Roman says and puts the phone up by his ear. "Hey what's up?" Roman asks. "Ohhh ok." Roman says. "Brie is trying to get ahold of you lately." I smile at Brie while I back the car up. "Alright. Bye bro." Roman says. "What did he say?" Brie says happily. "He said that he'll call you when he's home cause he's on vacation with his family." "Ohh ok. " Brie says and calms down and takes a selfie with Kelly.

Brie's pov
I get home and I get a text from Kelly.
K: hey hun. Has Randy called you yet?
B: no... Why?
K: he's at my house.
B: ......what the h***!
K: ikr!!
B: why!?
K: he says he likes me he gave me flowers and tried to kiss me. But I slapped him.
B: omf... I'm coming there right now!
K: ok I'll stall him.
B: bye b right there.
K: 👍
I zoom in my car and I drive kinda fast. I speed up to Kelly's driveway. I see Randy's car. I start to cry. I knock on the door loudly. She opens it. "What's going on!?" I say and I come in. I see randy on the couch. "Oh hey Brie what's up?" He says sarcastically. I stare at him. "Why are you cheating on me?" I shout at his face. "Look... This is nothing." Randy stands up and puts his hand on my shoulder. I shove him away. "This is something! Don't touch me ever again!" I yell and a tear runs down my face. "Brie..I'm sorry but-" "but what!? Your breaking up with me?? Huh!?!" I say loudly and I slap him. "Ow!" Randy shouts. "Would you stop?" Randy says looking at me. I cry even more. Kelly gives me a paper towel. "Why Randy, WHY!?" I yell in his face and I cry in Kelly's arms. Randy just stops and stares.
To be continued...