𝟎𝟐

I WENT THROUGH MY SCHEDULE in my head as I continued to look for my chemistry textbook

[English, Study Hall, Chemistry, Lunch, Math, and Art] I had my other classes tomorrow of course. And I love that I'm in the same class with Atlas all day, so I can torment him. Perks of having the same class kick in all the time.

A couple of months ago,  he cut my hair, 3 inches, and I ended up kicking him in the balls as an 'accident'. But he deserved it anyways, as I would never cut my hair, myself.

Atlas is my 'fated' enemy. I'm always eager to see him, but all for the wrong reasons. We've always had a rough 'relationship' since we were kids, and we've treated each other like shit. But of course, our parents are great business partners so they expect us to be good friends. So we have to put on a facade, but it's pretty damn hard.

Except for 'accidentally' kicking him, I would've never hurt him because that's not my thing, so I'll do some harmless pranks on him. Like keying his locker or car, calling him bitchy names, or being a snitch, and telling the teacher that he's copying me since he's sitting beside me in EVERY class. And I'd say that he does a lot of the same things to me.

I found the textbook and all of a sudden my locker was slammed shut, nearly taking my entire hand, but I yanked my hand away. As I turned my head to the side to see Atlas had appeared with two of his dumb, looking ass pigs- I mean friends.

"You're mad," I said to him with a disgusted look on my face. "What if I haven't reacted so fast, Jack Frost?"

Ever since he dyed his hair white, I've been calling him Jack Frost, and he called me Moana twice before I told him that Moana is Polynesian and not mixed. Since that day, he called me Tiana but I don't take it as an insult because she's my favorite Disney princess. Or he has been calling me Pookie Bear which should be illegal.

"I do not care what would've happened to you, Pookie Bear," he gawked with a bitchy tone. "Wasn't it funny to see that, guys?"

The pigs- I mean, his friends gave me an "I'd be so embarrassed if I were you" look but I rolled my eyes at all three of them.

And a thing that gives me ick is that Atlas' friends are actually his brothers. They're triplets, but Adonis has brown hair, Apollo has black hair and Atlas has white hair. So it's easy to know who's who.

All of a sudden, Atlas grabbed the cookie I only got two bites on. I stared at him in shock as he took a bite of it on the side and smirked at me. After staring at him for a few seconds, I got an idea. I looked at his mouth and then at his eyes again.

He visibly got caught off guard, and that was my chance to take the cookie from him. I took it and gave him a sweet smile. He was speechless before he scoffed at me.

"Dumbass," Apollo said and facepalmed himself. Adonis put his hand over his mouth, probably to cover up that he was laughing at Atlas.

"Don't expect me to help you cheat on the chemistry test, because you'd fail if I helped you cheat anyways," I snaked and took a bite of my cookie.