chapter 3- The malfoy mask

*there is a mini panic attack in this just to warn you but i've put where it starts and where it ends so you know*

Harry ron and Hermione were walking to charms class all together when Harry saw Rosy and walked up to her before class starts.

"Hey rosy!"

"Harry hiiii"

"are you okay? how have you been i haven't spoke to you for a few days,also i know you spoke to Malfoy and thank you rose,hopefully he's actually gonna change."

"i'm okay and it's okay Harry, i hated seeing him bully you for no reason. I hope he's changed to."
Harry gave her a hug when Suddenly someone bumps into them, they turn around to see who it is.

"oh hey M-"

"Watch where your going potters!" Draco Pushes into them and walks into the charms classroom leaving Rosy confused and Harry angry.

"I thought he was gonna start being nice! That wasn't exactly nice was it!" Harry says, what the actual fuck he's supposed to stop being horrible harry thought to himself.

"i don't know , let's just go into class we"ll talk to him later he's just being a dick as usual"
harry nods and smiles at rose and starts walking into the classroom.

"right everyone, today your going to be put into pairs!" Filtwick starts to read out the names.
Harry spaced out until he heard his and Dracos name being called out.

"Harry and Draco"
mabye i can get him to explain why he's still acting horrible?
Harry thought.

Harry and Draco sit down together and get there books and quills out.

"Hey Malfoy you okay?"
Draco just looks at harry, sneered at him and looks back down at his book.

Filtwick starts teaching but Harry just can't focus at all, he keep staring at Draco.

I don't know why he's still being horrible i thought he said he wanted to change? but merlin he looks so cute when he's concentrating. no stop thinking that,this is Malfoy you really can't have a crush on him Harry snap out of it! Harry's in a world of his own when he suddenly Hears Draco whispering.

"Stop Fucking  staring at me Potter!" Harry doesn't even realise Dracos talking to him until he says it a 3rd time.

shit he caught me staring

"i don't know what your on about Malfoy i wasn't even staring!"
harry starts to blush but hides it whilst looking away

"i caught you staring.." harry barely hears Draco as it was basically mumbling.

"i wasn't even staring at you Malfoy i was looking at my notes!" Harry started to get defensive..
yes he was staring but he wasn't gonna let Malfoy know that.

"We'll i saw you staring Potter so there's no point lying about it!" Draco said that a bit too loud so everyone starts looking over to the two boys.

"just shut up malfoy!" Harry had enough he couldn't handle the stares he's had to much of it throughout his life.
Draco just shook his head and started focusing on his work again. Harry can hear the whispers but try's to focus on his work to.
———————————————
It was finally the end of Charms class and Harry just looks at Draco sadly, shakes his head and walks away.

Draco knew he fucked up. He didn't mean it. It's the reason why he doesn't make many friends, he gets close to people and doesn't know how to handle it so he finds a way to push them away. Well that and he's a Slytherin, and most people hate Slytherins, and he's not the nicest to people. Pansy is his only real friend, his best friend actually, and the only reason Pansy has managed to stick by him is because she doesn't let him push her away when she knows he's trying to.