Therapy

"I better get ready for therapy." JP said. JP grabs her keys to her car and drives to therapy."Hmm, I don't remember any of this." "JP!" a woman said. "I better see my therapist."JP said. "Hello JP!" Willow said. "Here for your therapy"? "Yes." JP said. "OK, what do we need to talk about?" Willow said. "I have been seeing my past self and the actions I did I haven't been able to sleep since then." "Ok." Willow said *3 hours later* "See you next Monday JP." Willow said. "I will." JP goes home. "Ugh, I don't know why this is happening." JP said. JP tries to relax and she sees her fake Hood of Champion. Her hands start to shake intensely. "So this is what been making me see my past self and the actions I did." JP said. JP grabbed her sword and held it over the fake Hood of Champion ''YOU ARE WHAT BEEN CAUSING ME THIS!" JP said in an angry voice. She smashed her sword into the fake Hood of Champion causing it to go in many tiny pieces. "YOU, what have you done?"A voice called. "What are you?" JP said "What's making you see all of that." The voice said. The shadow lunges at JP pinning her against the wall. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" JP said struggling to escape. "I'm doing this cause you destroy my realm." The voice said. "Now shh no one can hear you." The voice said. "Tell anyone and I end you!" "Ok." JP said "Good." The voice said disappearing to the part of the fake Hood of Champions. That day JP never went to therapy again. If she did that shadow would end her.