Marriage?

Skyler's POV

I could feel my mouth hanging open wide and my eyes bulging out of its sockets."Okay, wait a minute, dad, I think you don't realize what your talking now about" I said looking at my dad with a mixture of confusion and anger, "Honey, I know what I'm saying, you and Asher are gonna get married, he's a great person to have a business with but before we could be partners, Asher's father asked that he gets married and well he knows you since you were a little girl and he thinks your perfect for Asher and so do I" "B-but dad, I can't even stand to be around, how would I be able to tolerate him forever?" I was flabbergasted, also really angry. How could my father think it's a great idea for me to marry douche-bag of the year, "Honey, once y'all start living with each other, y'all will get along and maybe fall in love" 'fall in love" my ass, I glared at my dad to which he ignored and stared at me for my approval for this dumbass marriage, "No, dad, I'm not doing this and you can't force me" I said before I got up and went straight to my room.

I was annoyed and frustrated, once I got to my room, I fell face forward on my bed and screamed in pillow, as I was letting out my anger on my poor pillow, I heard a knock on my door, "Go away, I don't wanna talk to anyone" I said but apparently that person was either deaf or stupid because they just opens my door and came in.

"Woah, princess, nice ass, but at least wait till our honeymoon but hey if you wanna do the deed, I won't stop you" sittings up so fast that it looked like I burnt myself, I blushed at Asher's words and looked at him with a glare, "What do you want, you stupid pervert" I said while trying to fix my dress from his wondering eyes. "What I want my future wife, is you" that's all he said, "Well I guess your out of luck buddy because you ain't getting me" I said, I got up to go to the bathroom but was pinned against the door, Asher put his hands on either side of my head, and brought his face down to level with mine, leaving two inches of space between us, I didn't realize I wasn't breathing till I felt my chest start aching.

Breathing out I looked up at Asher, "Now, now, sweetheart, you can't just say that to your future husband and possibly the father of our children, now could you" he said while bringing his face to my neck and peppering light kisses along my neck and up to my jaw, he kept repeating these actions again and again and let me tell you it felt like torture.

"Now tell me sweetheart, will you accept me as your husband" Asher said while his hands dangerously went down from my hips and onto my thighs, inching forward as the minutes passed by, not answering his question, Asher's kisses started getting rough, he started to suck on the skin on my neck, leaving a trail of heat along my neck, I tried to hold back a moan as he kissed me under my ear, "Answer me baby, do you accept me" not thinking rationally, I screamed a yes and pushed him off of me, not being able to endure the heat anymore.

Smirking, Asher backed away and made his way to the door, "Well then sweetheart, I'll see you later, make sure to be ready tomorrow, we are going on our first date, I got to at least know my fiancé" Asher said but quickly kissing me cheek, he left my room just like that, leaving me hot and bothered. I couldn't believe, how weak I was, well if I'm gonna marry him, why not make his life a living hell.