𝐘𝟒‧⁺˚*・༓☾𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬☽༓・*˚⁺

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒚/𝒏."

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Today was the day of the first task, and to be honest, I have never been more nervous. As I entered the tent full of the champions, I could hear people chanting and yelling all sorts of things outside in the stands. It only made me more nervous.

i paced around the room, not quite knowing what to do with myself, when i heard a sort of 'pst' coming from the entrance to the tent.

i walked towards the sound.

"Harry" A familiar voice whispered. "Is that you?"

A smile grew on my face knowing exactly who it was.

"Yes," i replied, smiling to myself.

"How are you feeing? Are you okay?" She asked, sounding just as nervous as I was.

Before I could reply she had already started speaking again.

"The key is to concentrate, after that you just have to-"

"Battle a dragon." I replied, cutting her off.

 She choked out a sort of sob and pushed through the folds in the tent and quickly wrapped her arms around me. The smell of her vanilla shampoo and her flower like perfume only made me smile more. She quickly let go and just smiled at me with sympathy.

Her hair was loosely tied into a low messy bun and she was wearing the slightest hint of makeup, complimenting her perfect facial features. She was wearing a dark red long sleeve top that hugged her curves perfectly, light washed flared jeans, the ones i loved. Topped off with her brown jacket and the necklace i bought her in 3rd year.

"Harry?" She said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"S-sorry, i was ju-" I was cut off by Dumbledore.

"Miss Lupin? What are you doing in here?" He asked softly.

"Oh,um- 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺" She replied quickly scurrying out of the tent, making me laugh.

After she left, all four of us had to pick the breed of dragon we would be battling with.

Fleur picked a Welsh green.

Krum picked a Chinese fireball.

Cedric picked the Swedish short-snout.

And i picked, a Hungarian horntail.

𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦

☽༓・*˚⁺

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Y/n scanned the arena, looking for the raven haired boy whose name everyone was chanting.

'𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺!𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺!𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺!'

Suddenly, the young boy slowly entered the arena with a fearful look on his face. His eyes scanned the crowd looking for the h/c haired girl. He locked eyes with her , for what felt like hours, but was only really a few seconds. She shot him a quick smile, a thumbs up and mouthed 'Good luck!'.

It only made Harry more nervous knowing that she was watching him, scared to make a fool of himself Infront of her.

The whole arena went silent.

The silence was quickly cut short by the sound of what could only be a 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯-𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭. Harry stared at the golden egg in the distance , paralyzed with fear.

He started to slowly walk to the golden silhouette , almost as if he forgot about the huge beast next to him. Before he could reach the egg he was swept off his feet by the dragons tail. 

"I cant watch," Y/n squealed, hiding her face in the crook of Hermione's neck.

"He can do it y/n, I know he can," She reassured, although it didn't stop the girl from hiding her face away.

After a few more of these close calls, harry began to sprint towards the egg, but he suddenly came to a halt due to the scorching flames Infront of him.

The crows went silent again, but was cut off by a particular voice.

"Your wand harry, use your wand!!" Y/n yelled from above.

Harry pulled out his wand and mentally thanked y/n.

☽༓・*˚⁺

"I knew you could do it!" Y/n said, as she ran up to harry and practically tackled him to the floor.

"I'm just glad its over," He said, noticing the girls face slightly begin to frown as she analyzed his wounds.

"We need to get you cleaned up," She stated, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the toilets.

When they arrived, y/n made harry sit by the sink whilst she went and grabbed her first aid kit.

"Th-This might sting a bit," She warned, preparing some disinfectant on a cloth to wipe the dry blood away from his wounds. Harry left out a small whimper as he tried not to move. When we finally started to patch the wounds up, harry couldn't take his eyes off of her, although she didn't notice.

The way she flutters here long eyelashes when she blinks , The way she smiles before she speaks, The way her eyes shimmer. Harry could look at her forever. She was perfect.

"Alright, all done." She said smiling, tracing her fingers over the patched up cut.

"You really are beautiful y/n." He said, with a sudden wave of confidence. Her cheeks flushed a certain shade of red as she looked at each of his eyes and the towards his lips. She leaned in without thinking and kissed him. She pulled away quickly, regretting her decision.

"I-im sorry , i shouldn't have don-" Before the girl could carry on, she was cut off by Harry placing his lips on hers, this time she sunk into the kiss without thinking. When she pulled away she started to admire the boy carefully, The way his dark hair sat perfectly on his head, the was his green eyes glistened whenever he would speak, the way he smiled.

"We should probably head back to the common room, i suppose they will all be waiting for you," She suggested, realizing she had been staring at him for too long.

"Good idea," He said, jumping down from the sink.

They both exited the bathroom, hand in hand.

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. Y/n thought.

𝐀𝐍- 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐭𝐟. 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃!!!!!!!! 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐘/𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 ;)

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!!!- 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲<𝟑