The Group Chat

"Hey." Said Chloe.
"Hai!" I replied.

My heart was pounding, I was scared I would mess up and she'd hate me. I didn't know whether to be myself or be cIool. I know people tell me to be myself but if you are people usually judge you. I'm gonna be cool then be myself.

"How are you?" Chloe asked.
"I'm good, how about you?" I asked.
"I'm alright." She replied.
"That's good." I said.
"Yeah." She said.

'Shit! I made it awkward! I better ask her a question quick!' I thought to myself.

"Would you rather have a whale the size of a crab or a crab the size of a whale?" I asked.
"A whale the size of a crab!" Keira replied.
"I'd have a whale the size of a crab too." Chloe replied.
"Yay! Midget whales! I'd keep my mine in a cup!" I said.

'Shit! I forgot to be cool not me! Oh well, if she thinks I'm weird in the bad way I'll just go back to watching anime' I thought to myself.

"Lol, I'd keep mine in a bowl and have like 6 midget whales so they won't get lonely." Chloe said.
"Do you like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?" I asked.
"Omg! Yes! That's like my favorite anime!" She replied.
"It's one of my favorites too!" I said.
"Do you like Strawberry Panic?" She asked.
"Yes! I love that anime!" I replied.

Before I knew it we were talking for two hours and we become really close friends. But I didn't see her as a friend, I didn't know what I saw her as but I know it was more than a friend.

"Oh yeah by the way this is what I look like." Chloe said and sent a picture.

She had long blonde hair, blueish greenish eyes, her smile was so perfect and she's the most beautiful girl in the universe. She's like a goddess. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the picture. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as her. I loved everything about her. At that moment I knew I was in love with her. But someone as beautiful as her can't possibly have feelings for me. She probably has a boyfriend or something.

"You look beautiful, this is what I look like." I said and I sent her a picture of me.
"You're beautiful too." She said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Oh by the way I live in Seattle." She said.
"I live in Seattle too!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! What school do you go to?"
"I go to Sakura High."
"I go there too!"
"What grade are you in?"
"I'm in 11th, hbu?"
"I'm in 10th."
"Do you wanna meet in the cafeteria tomorrow?"
"Yeah"
"Okay, it's getting late I'll see you tomorrow."
"Goodnight."
"Night."

I put my phone down smiling. 'So she's a year older then me, I should call her senpai just to tease her. I should probably go to bed too.' I thought to myself. I laid down on my bed and I closed my eyes and I dozed off.

***Sorry for another short chapter**