Mask

Chris walks up to the boy and gently shakes him awake. "MinMin." He whispers as Seungmin sits up on his bed.

     The younger rubs his eyes and looks at Chris' worried face. "What happened?" 

     "Did you call me?" Seungmin just looks at him but then he laughs a little.

     "I was just sleeping you saw that." There was a long silence before Chris takes his hand off of Seungmin's shoulder. 

     "Right..." 

                                                             Same time different place

     A girl and her best friend were walking in the streets of Busan, the girl has a hood over her head and the two were holding hands. "You think you could let go of my hand now?" The girl's friend whispers, but the other shakes her head.

     "He's still following us, Ryujin." The girl says.

     "Where do we go?" The girl nods at a close alleyway and they begin to walk down it. They hear footsteps behind them, and the girl stops walking making her friend stop as well. Suddenly the girl turns around and grabs the man by his collar.

     He looks surprised, but regardless of how the girl looked she was extremely strong, stronger than any normal person. Her eyes fade into a light purple as he tries to pry her hands off of him, but she doesn't budge. "You leave us the hell alone or I'll break all your fucking fingers." She whispers, and the man still just stares at her with wide eyes. "Or maybe..." She grabs his hand and then his index finger and bends it quickly where she hears a snap. "Just one."

     The man yells and she lets him go before he runs off. "You know what..." The girl turns towards her friend.

     "What?"

     "We're going to Seoul." 

     "Seriously?" Ryujin and the girl walk back to their shared apartment and pack up their things. 

     "I have an aunt that lives there. She said I could always come to her if I need help." The girl says as they walk back out. "We'll catch the train there." The two girls run to the train and get on with their bags. 

     While one the train, the girl calls her aunt to tell them that their coming over. "Yeji." Ryujin taps the girl on the shoulder, making her turn around. "I have a friend in Seoul, and I haven't seen him in a while... could we drop by there?" Yeji shrugs and nods.

     Once the girls stop at Seoul they get off the train a go to Yeji's aunt's house. "There's a spare room upstairs, you girls can stay in there."

     "Thanks auntie." Yeji and Ryujin give her a hug before they walk upstairs and set their things down. "Let's go ahead and go to your friends now so we can get back." Ryujin and nods and scrolls through her contacts, hoping she still has his in her phone. Her eyes light up and she clicks on someone, the phone rings for a bit and then someone picks up.

     "Hello?"

     "Hey! It's Ryujin!" She says excitedly, and seconds go by before the boy responds.

     "Ryujin!? I haven't seen you in so long!"

     "Me and my friend just came to Seoul! I was wondering if you wanted to meet?"

     "Yeah! I'll send you my address. I'm living with some of my friends so don't worry if someone else answers the door." 

     "Okay see you!" Ryujin hangs up the phone with a wide smile and shows Yeji the address, making the girls eyebrows raise.

     "That's not far from here. Let's go." The two girls leave the house after saying goodbye to Yeji's aunt and begin their walk to Ryunjin's friend. Yeji immediately puts her hood over her head when she steps out and Ryujin doesn't question it. Too many odd things had happened to her in Busan, so she definitely wasn't going to assume that things weren't going to happen here. 

     They stand in front of the door and Ryujin takes a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. A bunch of commotion is heard inside, and it makes the two laugh.

     "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

     "Changbin calm down."

     "Does someone know we're here?"

     "You don't have enough friends for someone to come looking for you Felix."

     "Rude ass Jisung."

     Someone opens the door and a boy with black curly hair stands in the doorway. He smiles when he sees Ryujin, but when he turns to Yeji his eyes widen. Yeji stares at the boy for a moment and then her eyes turn purple, and she grabs him, dragging him into the house.

     "Stop." She hears a calm voice, and for some reason she couldn't move. A boy walks up to her and easily takes her hands off of Chris. Yeji tries her best to move but she can't. "Who are you?" He looks at her with his eyes a bright yellow.

     "Hwang... Hwang Yeji." She struggles to keep the words from slipping out. 

     "And what do you have to do with Chris?" Yeji stands there and the purple color in her eyes gets even brighter, The 7 boys stare at her.

     "He's the fucker that made me like this." Everyone turns to Chris who's looking at her with a straight face. No one had ever seen Chris look that serious, and it honestly scared them.

     "I didn't make you turn out how you did. I was just the lucky asshole to get you angry enough and make you figure out you could do what you can." They've also never heard Chris curse.

     "How did that happen?" Felix asks, turning to Chris.

                                                               5 years ago

     Chris and Yeji were close friends. And Chris was that kid in school that everyone had a crush on. All students said that Yeji was so lucky to be close to him, but she dismissed them. Sooner or later, Yeji developed a crush on the boy, and she hated herself for it. She didn't want to ruin their friendship, but she couldn't help herself. He was handsome, kind, charismatic, honest, anything a girl could want right? Wrong. He was a bitch that led people on and then threw them away like they were just garbage and nothing more to him. He wore a mask for half of his life, but the mask was so overused and crumpled that Yeji began to see right through it.