chapter 1

EPISODE 1

CHA AREUM

''Areum wake up you're gonna be late for school.'' said my mother. ''What time is it?'' I asked.

''It's already 8 a.m so get up and eat breakfast. Your sister is already waiting for you.'' mom said before leaving my room.

KIM SEJEONG
AS
CHA BITNA

I got out of bed and got changed. 'I really don't wanna go to school' I thought. I got out of my room and quickly started eating breakfast. '' Areum I probably won't be able to drive you to school today.'' my dad said. ''That's fine, I'll probably just go to school with Jina and Nabi.'' I replied.

''Well I gotta go to work now, bye love you!'' dad said giving mom a kiss before heading out the door. ''Areum you ready to go?'' my sister, Nabi, said. We bid mom goodbye and headed out to meet Jina so we could go to school together.

AHN HYOSEOP
AS
CHA SUNGHOON

&

JANG WONYOUNG
AS
CHA NABI

While the three of us were running I saw something fall out of a boys pocket who's getting on his bike. I ran over and picked the 1000₩ up. I tapped his shoulder and he put his hood down. ''Here, you dropped this.'' I said as the unknown boy looked at me then my hand. ''You can keep it.'' ''1000₩ is a lot of money so take it'' I said before grabbing his wrist and putting it in his hand. I ran over to Jina and my sister who were already ahead of me.

-☆-

Once we arrived to school we saw Shinae waiting for us. All three of us quickly walked over to her so that we could walk to class together.

We arrived to class and went over to our desk to take a seat. I then started reviewing the subjects for the exam.

As I was reviewing stuff I saw Shinae stand up. I stood up to follow her but then Jina said ''Areum you can keep reviewing the subjects, I'll go after her and see what's wrong. Okay?'' I was a little hesitant but eventually nodded and sat back down.

A few minutes later Jina and Shinae came back and Suji came back a few seconds. She came over to Jina wanting to say something but the sat down when the teacher arrived.

We started the exam. During the exam Suji kept raising her saying she forgot something and Jina gave her the stuff she forgot. I watched confused but continued writing the answers.

Once all of us finished we handed our papers to the teacher. I took out my book to check if the answers were correct.

While I was looking at my book, I saw Suji going going over to Jina saying something. She then kicked Jina's bag making a bottle fall out and rolling over to the teacher.He picked the bottle up and looked at it ''What is this?'' He asked. He looked up and walked over to Jina.

''What is this?'' He asked again. ''Jina,answer me!'' He said loudly. ''That is...not mine.'' Jina said.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: First chapter of of Revenge is finally here!