Prologue

A little girls giggle is heard as a beautiful Victorian room was shown as a man named Gracy and a woman named Elizabeth smile softly as they watch there daughter Susana twirl in her green long sleeve Victorian dress that she we'll be wearing for the ball.

"I love it mommy and daddy and I love your customs as well"she said with a ha happy smile. Elizabeth was shown wereing a golden colored Victorian dress with her hair pinned up in curls. As her father Mr gracey was shown wearing a Victorian English suit with a tailed coat.

"Well I'm glad you like it now we must continue to get ready for the ball"Mr gracey says as the family did not know if the tradey that will happen tonight as everything fades black.

Beautiful music was heard playing before the front doors of the mansion were shown opening with a creek. The grand foyer was beautiful with a grand staircase continue to a gaint clock in the middle of the twin stair cases with elangent designd deco as many guest were shown mingling as they were all dressed for the masquerade ball.

It goes black as a deck of cards were shown before a card was pulled out turning around as an angel was shown over a family before it changed to a skeleton angel as the woman was turned into a skeleton as the child was turned into a small skeleton.

The guest were shown dancing as Mr gracey walks with poise and elangents as he walked through the guest wearing his costume before it went dark.

Two mask where shown one golden and one silver as they float before disappearing as the guest were shown dancing to a waltz before it fades again showing a music box that helps out Susana to sleep before it opens showing a couple dancing as it slowly plays with masks floating around it before the last three wask were shown floating around in a circle before disappearing as everything goes black.

A hand in silk white gloves was shown writing a love letter with a dipped pen you have to dip in ink to write before everything around the pin fades as he swirls around slowly before disappearing as a golden hot liquid was poured on the back of the closed letter before an initial was pressed in it showing the letter e before the letter was slide against under the door but he did not get that letter but a different one.

The guest were shown dancing before it fades to gracey looking at the letter in horror before rushing off in a hurry as a glass chalice was shown with wine as something drops into it as a a skull representing death was shown before it moves to the side as a dagger was shown twirling slowing as the pace of the music changes as it goes dark before the deck of cards were shown agyas one was pulled it was a soldier of death before the solider was turned into a skeleton as everything goes black.

Mr gracey was shown running down the grand staircase as the clock chimes just as a silky hand glove falls to the side as Susana looks from her dead mother to the person standing in front of with tears before gasping when the person sliced a dagger across her throat. She stared at the person with betrayal as blood runs down her little neck as she falls to the ground on her side eyes closed forever before everything fades as Mr gracey was shown heart broken sobbing at the lost of his family.

The guest were then shown watching as Mr gracey who carried a dead Elizabeth while the butler was behind him carrying a dead Susana in his arms as everything fades black as the golden mask was shown with the silver as the float through the darkness before Elizabeth note was shown being burned while Mr gracey was shown destroying everything around him in his study before everything went black as a card floats with a heart stabbed with three swords was shown before everything was shown fading.

The with a crack of lightning Mr gracey was shown hanging he had killed him self to be with his family in the afterlife before zoom out on the window was shown from the tower of the mansion as it was shown in the dead of night as it slowly pans out through the iron gates as the mansion were a loveing family lived before tradey struck at midnight.