4

I come out after taking a nice shower and wearing a comfy outfit. Just then Jimin came in the room with tears flowing down his cheeks. I quickly go towards him and hug him tightly. He hugged me back and sobbed in my chest. I caress his hair and ask him.

Y/n : What happened, Baby ?

I pick him up in arms and rub his back to calm him. He put his face in the crook of my neck and mumble something. So I ask him.

Y/n : ( Soft ) Minnie, what happened ?
Jimin : ( Mumbles )

I cup his left cheek with my right hand while the right one holding him up. Then I said.

Y/n : Mochi, Why is my baby crying ?
Jimin : ( Sobbing ) Ji-Jinnie hy-un-gie
Y/n : What did Jinnie Hyungie do ? Min
Jimin : ( Crying ) ve-vell Mi-nie ( He yelled at Minie )
Y/n : ( Confused ) Why ? Munchkin
Jimin : ( Sobbing ) Mi-n-ie ut Hy-Hyungie wik shir ( Minnie cutted Hyungies pink shirt. )
Y/n : ( Shocked ) Why did you cut Hyungies shirt ?

He didn't say anything and just snuggled into me. I rubbed his back softly and decided to go downstairs.

In the living room

I come downstairs and saw Jin sitting on the couch with a sad pout

I come downstairs and saw Jin sitting on the couch with a sad pout. I went towards him and call him.

Y/n : Jinne

He looked towards me with a pout. I sit beside him while Jimin sit on my lap. Then I hug him with my right arm while the left one was hugging my crying baby.

Y/n : What happened, Baby ?
Jin : Noona Jimin cutted my favourite pink T-shirt.
Y/n : How did he do that ? Muffin
Jin : ( Pout and explains )

Flashback

Jin was sitting on his bed watching a Tv show on the T.V. Suddenly someone brag into his room. He pauses his Tv show and looks at the person and it was none other than Kim Jimin.

Jin : What happened ? Min
Jimin : Hyungie ave somefin vut ( Hyungie do you have something to cut ? )

Then Jin saw Jimin has scissors in his hands. So Jin said being the caring one.

Jin : Minnie, give me the scissors.
Jimin : ( Pout ) NU!!!
Jin : Jimin, Mommy will be mad if she finds out that you were having something. You're not allowed to.

Jimin makes an angry face and went to Jin's closet. Jin widens his eyes and quickly run to his closet.

Jin's closet