GHETTO LIFE

Lala is in mm

Lala

I walked down the hall to find my dorm room number but , it couldn't help to notice I was walking in circles so I decided to see if they put my room number on my schedule.  As I walked and reach over to my side purse I tripped over a pebble and fell .

I looked up and saw a cute ass dude help me up ,

" I ain't gonna lie but he had me day dreaming for a minute", I say in mind.

"Hey my name is Trey ", he says as he shakes my hand.

I wanted to faint but the lord help me back up on my two feet!
.
" Thanks and my name is Layla but every calls me lala ", I say without breaking hands .

We locked eyes, then,We let go of the hand shake and walk separate ways

....
....
....
....
....

"Thank god I finally found my dorm ", I say to my self as I unlocked it.

As soon as I got in the dorm I couldnt believe my eyes . I walked in lookin like  I just  $1000 but nahh I saw Chardae with an I missed you gift . I forgot to get her gift but let's keep like this I'll get her shit later

"I miss you Best friend ", dae says as we shared a deep hugg.

"I missed you so much ", I say as I shed a tear .

She also shed tears . we all where best friends in the 12 grade including keyanna . But we call her keke. We sure miss but she goes to this university . We can't find her yet.

.
..
...
....
...
..
.

Dae and I decided to go to mall .
When we arrived , I got out of car as we walk in the mall thought it through to just shop at forever 21

..

..

..

..

..

..

Chardae

As we walked into the store my eyes landed on this female , she look so familiar.

So I decided to walk closer to her with her not even noticing , she turned from her backside and ....

we fell into each others arms turns it was our best friend ke'yanna . As we shared a little conversation

I looked over to see Lala walking towards us she seem surprised cause her eyes grew big and she ran over to ke'yanna and hugged her really tight , to the point she let go .

" I missed you ke'yanna"  Lala said as she shed a tear.

" i swear this nigga always crying " i say.