Doctor Who???

(Derpy/Ditzy's POV)
I was in the Everfree Forest for some random reason today when I seen a shiny light. I flew toward it, being a pegasus, not a very good one. When I landed I found a blue box. I walked around it, then knocked on the door. A brown stallion with dark brown hair and an Hour Glass cutie mark walked out.
" Oh hi, who are you? Where did you get this blue box from? What's inside? Can I come in?" I asked him.
" Um... the doctor, I don't know how to explain that in a simple way, I'm not saying, and no." He said in a really adorable British voice. He walked out and I tried to look inside but he wouldn't let me.
" So, you're a doctor, doctor who?"
" Just, the Doctor. And you're a pony, a pegasus!!" He said examining my wings. I looked at him confused.
" Yeah, I'm it the only pegasus that exists, I love in a town where there are loads of pegasi, unicorns, and ponies like myself a d you." I told him, pushing him away from my wings.
" Now lets not get crazy, I am not a pony. I am a human being."
" A huma-wha???" I asked him.
" Oh, whaddya know, I am a pony. "He said as he looked at himself through the window.
" So, this your house?"
" No, it's the TARDIS."
" And what's that?"
" It stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space."
" Wait wait Wait wait wait wait wait...you said Time and dimensions. Does that mean....you're a time traveling pony??????"
" He's I am."
" Wait, to be for sure I need to see your cutie mark." I said showing him the mark on his flank.
" Are you saying you can figure out what I do by looking at my butt!?" He asked.
" You mean your flank?"
" Whatever! You must tell me more, come on inside." He said, finally letting me in.
" Wow, it's very bright.
" She, the TARDIS is a girl."
" Oh, well she is very lovely. And shiny"
" OK, so you said there is a town of ponies, tell me more miss..."
" Ditzy...Ditzy Doo. Or as my friends call me Derpy Hooves."
" Miss Hooves, that's pretty."
"Thank you, usually I'm made fun of for my clumsiness and derpiness as it's called."
" Well, your eyes....they..they're like nothing I've ever seen, and then share of yellow is lovely, so intriguing. Tell me how they got thagt way. " So I told him the story of my eyes. And I think I would hang out with him.

I was referring to project thundercloud for the story of her eyes.