The Great Dog Leash Dare!

Day 1

Riptide: So, Tsunami and Glory are currently gagged and tied up with dog leashes and have to do this for a week. Buuuuuut, I didn't really think about aquatic and let's just say Tsunami's insults have gone up to a whole new level.

Deathbringer: Meanwhile, Glory can't say ANYTHING! Or use her magical death spit! Let me say it again: MAGICAL DEATH SPIT!!! Now she's glaring. It's hilarious!

Day 2

Riptide: Remember the last dare where I had to say I was in love with Tsunami? I don't think she feels that way about me anymore. But, I got to admit, this is kind of fun. OW! Don't slap me, Tsunami!

Deathbringer: This is awesome! Glory hasn't complained about my guarding her once! Not that she would of course, if she didn't want to lose the bet! 

Day 3

Riptide: I'm really hoping that Tsunami isn't mad.

Deathbringer: I wonder if magical death spit hurts... Nah!

Day 4

Deathbringer: Kind of sad we only have three more days of this... but we'll enjoy it while it lasts! Come on, Glory, we're letting the whole rainforest see you like this!

Riptide: Come on Tsunami... she just said something in aquatic that my mom would have slapped me for.

Day 5 

Deathbringer: THIS IS SO FUNNY! Thank you so much @The_UltimateWOF_Fan for suggesting this!!

Riptide: Yep! It's so funny that they can't fight— OW! Tsunami just scratched me so hard! And Glory just did the same to Deathbringer...

Deathbringer: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Day 6

Riptide: Hear that? Silence! No one screaming because Tsunami is attacking them and Glory isn't complaining. AWESOME.

Deathbringer: So great, but we only have one more day of this. :(

Tsunami and Glory: 😁

Day 7 (The last day :(—stop slapping me!)

Riptide: Today we are going to make the girls do a LOT of embarrassing stuff. We're mostly going to make sure we show them like to all of Pyrrhia. But I'm kind of scared about what Tsunami is going to do... 

In Scorpion Den...

Everyone laughed 

In the Rainforest...

All the NightWings cheered

In the Kingdom of the Sea...

Riptide almost had to be taken to a healer, thanks a lot, Tsunami! 

Back at JMA...

It was time to take off the leashes.

Tsunami: WE ARE GETTING REVENGE!

What you didn't know happened on Day 7 in the Kingdom of the Sea...

Tsunami: 

* Writes this in sand

How are we getting revenge on the boys? 

1: They have to be our servants and do whatever we want for a week

2: Blaze gets to pick what they wear for a week 

3: They have to propose or go to jail 

Decide in the comments! The one with the most votes will be the one they do!