Sleepover.

Hana grabbed her phone off her bedside table and turned it on to see the time.

22:47.

This was one of those nights where she couldn't fall asleep at all.

Hana isn't the type to overthink stuff, but it sometimes happens that something enters her life and it bothers her, because it reminds her of her past.

The current problem was her first love, Dohwi.

He was a really sweet boy back in highschool. The two teenagers used to sit in front of the classroom's piano and Dohwi would lead Hana's hands with his own to teach her how to play, or eat lunch together on the rooftop.

But that was then.

Ever since they've met again, they keep crossing each other by accident, and Dohwi keeps wanting to keep contact. But Hana, on the contrary, was way over her crush on him and she just was happy he was safe and doing well after her falling into a coma. He still made her smile, but it felt wrong since she knew he still liked her as more than a friend.

Hana definitely had feelings for someone else, and she'd stay loyal.

She groaned in frustration and got out of bed, quickly changed into a tracksuit and made her way to the training room. The young woman was all alone as she walked to the punching bag, ready to lash out her frustration with a million punches.

She got her fists up, frowning at the bag, imagining it as an evil spirit. As she was about to give her first punch, she heard rattling sounds coming from the kitchen.

"An evil spirit?... they found us?" Those were Hana's first thoughts after she heard the suspicious noise.

"Jeokbong, can't you smell through your sleep, you idiot?" She whispered as she grabbed a nearby baseball bat and tiptoed to the source of the noise.

She was on one side of the kitchen counter now, hearing noise from behind it. The mysterious figure popped up and Hana quickly hit it with the bat.

"OOOWW!"

Hana recognised that high pitched, girly scream.

"Mun?... Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were an intruder-" she then noticed he was carrying snacks. Lots and lots of snacks. Around a month worth of food stock she'd say. "Hey, isn't that a little too much?... You'll have digestion problems the whole day tomorrow."

"Ahh you see... I'm kinda having this sleepover thingie with Jeokbong, yes it doesn't make sense since we're sharing a bedroom anyway... it was supposed to be a thing for the whole team, to bring us together, but none of them agreed." Mun's eyes suddenly lit up. "Hey, how about you join us? You can't sleep, right? It'll take your mind off of whatever you were thinking of right now."

She shook her head. "Not my kind of thing, sorry."

Mun grabbed Hana's hands, making some snacks fall from his grip, and looked at her in the eyes very seriously. "Hana. I know you won't be able to sleep for another like, 5 hours. If you hate sleepovers so much, just go back to your room when you feel like sleeping. Or I'll just carry you back~" he winked, making Hana slightly flustered. He has to stop this or Hana will actually start to think he likes her back.

"... fine. But if you were thinking of bringing alcohol, forget about it."

Mun slowly put back the two cans of beer he was holding. "Yes ma'am."

-

Mun and Hana have become best friends, even more than that, throughout the years of knowing each other. But they weren't a couple yet. All the things they do to each other (holding hands, hugging, fake dating to get out of situations, etc) could prove they have feelings for each other, but at the same time, it wasn't enough for them to be certain and to say it out loud. Mun is the flirting type, especially ever since he became physically stronger than her. He takes advantage of that slight superiority and confidence to make Hana flustered.