Chapter 2, Elmax: Lance's Advice

"So, El, since I moved near your house I'm able to stay for awhile. Anything you'd like to do?" Max looked at Jane. She bit the inside of her lip she thought of unpure thoughts.

"We could play janga?" Jane looked back at Max. "Sure!" Jane grabbed the box of Janga and sat on the floor she started setting it up. max sat down too and helped. (Creator moment: btw I'm this AU Will has a crush on max, yes its kinda weird but now it makes more sense why he was annoyed right?) Once it was set up Jane went first. Then max.

"Max hurry up your taking sooo long!!~" Will overheard and thought unpure of what they might be doing. He ran over to Jane's door and opened it quickly. Max and Jane looked at him while the Janga piece Max pushed out was only halfway through.

"Wha-" Will found out what they were doing which was probably the exact opposite of what he thought they were doing. "Why the sudden check-in?" Max asked suspicious. "N-nevermind." Will closed the door. Both Max and Jane looked at each other and shrugged. They played. Ten minutes later Max lost. "Awe Damn it!"

"Someone had to lose sometime." Jane giggled. And they set up a pillow fort and fell asleep inside it. Meanwhile with Will. He was at a party shirtless smoking with his friends he told them how annoying Jane was. His friend Lance said a simple but horrible response of advice. "Why not just rail your crush, Max? She don't seem like the type to tell anyone." Will looked at Lance like he was crazy. Which he was pretty sure Lance was.

"Lance are you insane?! That's illegal without her consent!" Will put out his cigarette got his shirt back on and left the party. He biked back even though he had his own car. While he put his bike away in the garage he thought about lances idea. He wanted to do it so bad. He walked up to Jane's room opening the door to see them asleep. He tapped on Max's shoulder and woke her up. "Come on let's go. There's a newly abandoned convenience store that still has snacks. It isn't illegal to take em if they're abandoned!" Will whispered. Max nodded since she probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

They left. Will got on his bike. "Hop on. Skateboarding will be slower." Max hopped on and wrapped her arms around Will's stomach. Will blushed and rode to the abandoned  convenience store which had like two snacks left. They both walked in Max was looking around in the back and was walking back about to turn since it was a corner but just then Will pushed her against the wall.

Her ass was straight up she tried to stand up properly but will pushed her down to her knees. "W-Will!~ what are you doing!!" Will infact in that moment he unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. He then lifted up Max's long skirt. It was one of her only skirts. Since she wasn't very girly. Will then pulled down her underwear and lined up his cock and pushed it in ball deep and broke her hymn. "W-Wil-l stop i-it! ~~~" max whined in pain.