Assailant.

I removed my damp coat from my body and threw my car keys on the bar stool. The rain pounded the roof of my apartment like a million angry fists, and the thunder roared like the bravest lion ever--powerfully. I kicked my black pumps off and slid them into my linen closet. In the same moment, in between roars of thunder, I heard a loud thud from my room. My head quickly snapped in the direction of my room and fear quickly spread through my body like a plague.

I had to react expeditiously, for there could've been an intruder in my home. I tiptoed to my kitchen, flinching at how cold the white tiles felt under my bare feet. I grabbed two knives , one in my left and one in my right. I took a deep breath as I made my way down the seemingly long hallway of my apartment, dreading making the courageous decision to investigate the noise I heard.

I opened my bedroom door, looking around, trying to see if there was anyone there. Nothing. I stepped further into the room only to feel two strong arms lift me off of the ground, from behind, causing me to drop my weapons and let out a shriek.

Suddenly, my mouth was covered and I was being thrown on to my bed, my layers of clothing being torn off roughly. 'Should this be turning me on?' I wondered as my naked body was flipped onto it's back and I got a glimpse of my attacker's dark, muscular body. His penis stood at full attention as he removed his clothing. He stared down at my body and lifted his ski mask, just so his mouth was uncovered. His pink, full lips, made me tingle as a small smirk appeared on them, causing my vagina to become beyond moist for this mystery man.

He lowered his body in front of my tightly closed legs. The smirk across his face evolved into a full on smile as he forced his big, brown hands between my thighs, spreading my legs, revealing my dripping, wet, treasure.

He wrapped his big arms around my thighs as he connected his mouth around my pearl, sending pleasure rapidly through my body. He moved his tongue around so amazingly, spelling out "Mine" every chance he could.

Minutes later, i felt my body tense up, a build up in my womb, and my eyes began to blur. Instinctively, I started to grind my hips against his face, his tongue meeting my hardening clit each time i bucked. My thrusts became quicker and more intense....