𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨"

───────── ※ ·❆· ※ ─────────

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝
𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓 𝐩𝐦
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀

Waking up to the sound of her phone ringing for the third time in a row, she tried ignoring it but the more it went off the more her sleep began to fade.

Semaj let out a deep groan as she turned reaching for the Red Iphone Xr with a black and white star pattern phone case.

Without checking the caller's I.D she just answered the phone.

"Bro what," She sighed knowing it was going to be some bullshit.

"Oh was you sleep?" Her younger sister asked with a chuckle following behind the question.

"You know I was sleep Lani, what do you want?" she rolled in the bed.

"Can you bring me your scarf?"

"You really woke me up to bring you something, when you could've gotten it yo fucking self." She began raising her voice feeling herself getting irritated.

"Chill girl, you get mad too fast." Lani brushed off her sister's attitude. "I'll smoke with you if you bring the scarf."

"Bye Lani." she rolled her eyes before hanging up the phone.

Letting out a deep breath Semaj threw the covers off her body and lift off her mattress, letting her feet sink into the tan carpet.

Slowly she made her way over to her dresser, snatching the light blue scarf, and headed out of her bedroom and across the hall the her sister's room.

Hearing the creek of the door triggered the black and white shizu to jump up and begin barking at the opening door.

"Shut up Yogi." She bucked at the small dog, shutting him up and making him turn his back to her and head back to his bed

"Here bro." She tossed the scarf which instantly dropped to the floor.

And instead of picking it up and handing it over, Semaj just walked past it and hopped into Lani's bed.

"That's rude as hell hoe." Lani mugged as she hopped down to reach the piece of cloth. "And don't talk to my dog like that." Lani face turned up.