BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2

Back at Nabu Island, Bakugo was carrying Katsuma under his arm while using his Quirk to boost himself forwards and was heading to where the villain that Katsuma saw. Following Bakugo from behind was Rex and Midoriya who were using their powers to catch up with him.

Bakugo : Why are you two here?!

Midoriya : What do you mean why?

Rex : If there really is a villain on the island, then we can take him down faster if we all fight him.

Bakugo : I'll be fine by myself!

Bakugo then uses his Quirk to create a bigger explosion and sends himself up high into the air and leaves Midoriya and Rex behind.

Bakugo : *to Katsuma* Hey, where'd you see the villain?!

Katsuma : *pointing* I-Inside those castle ruins!

Bakugo : Tell me that first!

Bakugo then boosts himself down towards the ruins that Katsuma pointed to while the little boy calls out to his sister to help him.

Bakugo then lands on the ground of the castle ruins where Katsuma pointed and sees that there was a large monster that looked like a praying mantis.

Katsuma : Over there!

Bakugo : Go hide.

Bakugo throws Katsuma to the side as he was ready to engage the villain in front of him in combat. Meanwhile, Midoriya and Rex also made it to the castle ruins where they see Bakugo in front of a villain.

Bakugo then boosts himself up towards the villain's head and uses his Stun Grenade to blind the villain but soon sees that it had no effect on him.

The two students who made it next to Katsuma watched the fight between Bakugo and the praying mantis as the villain raised its claw and was ready to attack the hero

Midoriya : Kacchan!

The villain's claw finally reaches Bakugo and goes straight through him and into the ground. Midoriya then looks at the scene a bit shocked while Rex was looking at the scene slightly confused.