Chapter 38: cute

The author has something to say:The last chapter has been revised, the game has been deleted, and I do not plan to write the game part.

Send 100 small red envelopes to apologize.

From the sun delivery room and the moon delivery room, Fu Xuechen and Ran Xing then went to visit the adult pandas and panda cubs.

Adult giant pandas have their own territorial awareness, so they all live alone, everyone lives in their own villas, and pandas are a bit lazy when they become adults When he came out, he was paralyzed on the wooden frame, holding the bamboo and chewing on it.

Panda cubs are very lively and have no territorial awareness, so Fu Xuechen and Ran Xing saw more than a dozen panda cubs come out to move, climb trees, frolic, or have fun with the rearing The staff are playful and naive.

However, when it was half past nine, there were quite a lot of tourists in the panda base. The tourists who were watching the panda cubs outside the fence were three floors and three floors outside, which was scary.

Go out to play on National Day, really, there are people everywhere.

Fu Xuechen was tall and tall, and looked down on the top of people's heads.

Ran Xing, a dwarf with a net height of less than 160, can only... see people.

It's a pity that we can't see panda cubs these days.

Fu Xuechen finished taking a round of photos, and when he lowered his head, he swept the look of regret on the little girl's face. The little girl had a small frame, a short stature, a small one, and she was as delicate and beautiful as a doll. face, tender and cute.

But she is petite, and it is sometimes inconvenient. For example, at this moment, she can't... see the panda.

Fu Xuechen asked aloud, "Want to see pandas?"

Ran Xing blinked with big eyes, and gave a muffled "um", helplessly said: "But there are too many people now, and I'm too short to see."

Fu Xuechen said in a long tone: "How difficult is this, I'll hug you!"

Ran Xing: eyes widened in shock.

Fu Xuechen bowed and hugged Ran Xing upright.

Yes, you read that right, it's the kind of vertical hug that holds a child.

Ran Xing: "..."

What a suffocating act.

Ran Xing hurried to push him, and whispered to stop: "Hey, let me down."

To be held high in public, so **** shameful!

Fu Xuechen laughed lowly, his chest heaving up and down, he tightened his arms around Ran Xing, chuckled Ningya, and asked, "Can you see the panda now? "

Ran Xing's mind is not on the panda at all, she pushes his head with her tender white hand, and growls with a little irritability: "You put me down first!"

The movement of the two people was quite loud. For a time, the tourists who were holding their mobile phones to take pictures of pandas turned around, held up their mobile phones and took pictures at Ran Xing. Wow, this girl was actually lifted up" exclaimed, even the breeder in the enclosure cast a surprised and funny look at Ran Xing.

Ran Xing was held up in the air and watched as a panda, and there was really only a row of dots left in his mind.

Her thoughts began to diverge, she felt like a panda climbing up a tree branch now, tourists took pictures and posted them on the Moments, and exclaimed "so cute"!