You Backstabber..

"UA high has been attacked by villians, but there is this one extra villain but with an unknown name, who could this villian be?

Several hours later of fighting

"No no no no no no no no! Kirishima! Please, you're the second last one I have left! Please don't die on me!"

"I-I'm sorry Kat, I .. can't breathe.." and that was his last. Katsuki just stood there, he looked lifeless. He just stared at that lifeless body on the ground as rain started to pour.

"I-Izuku.. he- he's DEAD"

I know, i know

He is dead

Forever.

~ few years later ~

"Izuku, I'm sorry but I need to leave you for your safety. You the last person I have that I love but I'm sorry" said katsuki to a sleeping izuku.

He left him in the room sleeping and walked somewhere he didn't know. He saw a bench and sat on the bench looking at the beautiful view in front of his eyes.

Then, he felt a tap on his shoulder and saw..

Izuku?!

"Izuku! I'm so sorry I left you it was for your safety please forgive me!" Said katsuki. He ran up to Izuku and hugged him as his life depended on it.

"Don't worry.. I forgive you" said Izuku. He sounded pretty calm but suddenly, katsuki had a sharp pain on his back as he turned around and saw a knife poking into his skin.

"You.. YOU TRAITOR. I TRUSTED YOU!"

"But I never told you to trust me, you chose to. I guess, it's time for you to be with your friends. Goodbye, katsuki"

Guys should I make a part 2 for this? i update really slowly because if school stuff and I am in high school so homework is a ton. So, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also, please vote and requests are open! If you have any ships, I can write it, just message me or comment it in the comment section below. Bye!