Chapter 1: Fear

"Come on, be good, come out~"
The man's voice was low and hoarse, with a touch of sickness,

"It's dark and stuffy in here, I'm really afraid that you will feel uncomfortable~"

Li Yu in the cabinet shrank even more when he heard it

     He tightened his hands and feet, hugged his arms together, and lowered his head in his arms.
 The whole body trembled and bit his lips tightly, not letting himself make a sound.

     He was devastated and hopeless.  "Why...why, after so long, you still won't let me go!"

     Hot tears flowed down his cheeks, soaking a large piece of fabric on his arms...

       The man stared fixedly at the cabinet in front of him, and the dark eyes opened again. The pathological obsession was reflected under the light, but the people in the cabinet still couldn't respond.

     Then he continued to cajole casually.
  "As long as you come out obediently now and apologize to me well, maybe I can ignore your escape."

The man pulled the corner of his mouth and showed a bloody smile.
  "But in the end, if you let me arrest you personally, it will be a different matter."

Hearing this, Li Yu didn't have time to think twice.

       In order to beg the man to let him go to a greater extent, Limala opened the cabinet door and walked out tremblingly.

  The man raised the corners of his mouth when he saw it and let out a cold snort, "I thought you were going to stay inside forever!"

  Li Yuhong pleaded, "I was wrong...you...don't be angry, okay? Let... let me go..."

  The man locked his eyes on Li Yu. When he saw it, Li Yu's blood seemed to be flowing backwards.

       The man is like a mighty beast, calm and calm, waiting for the opportunity to bite the prey into his belly.

  In the man's eyes, Li Yu may be a rabbit with no resistance, which can be both full and fun.

  The man grabbed Li Yu's wrist and asked, "Let me let you go? I always tell you to stay by my side!! Don't run away!"

  The man's eyes were scarlet, and the repeated words revealed chills, "But you don't listen..."

  The strength in his hands increased a bit, Li Yu was forced to tears by the severe pain, and gathered in the In the orbit.

  The man shook Li Yu and threw him onto the bed.

  Li Yu shook his head violently in fear, "No...don't!" Ignoring the pain in his hand, he pushed the man who was about to be on top of him hard

      How could a man let go of him so easily.

  He tightly bound Li Yu with his arms.

  Even though the two were about the same age, no matter how much Li Yu twisted and struggled in front of the man's absolute muscular strength, it was useless.

  There is really no other way, without thinking about it.

  Li Yu threw his head back and hit the man's head hard, and when he was caught off guard, he bit the man's arm hard, forcing the man to let go of Li Yu.

  Li Yu hurriedly came to the door, grabbed the door handle and tried to pull it open, but no matter how hard he twisted it, he couldn't open it.

  "Did he lock it when he came in?" Li Yu's tragic thought came to mind.

  He watched the man approaching him with unhurried steps. Every time he took a step closer to him, Li Yu felt a chill in his heart.

  Like in the dark street, there are hands holding him tightly, as if to pull him into the abyss.

  Li Yu desperately moved his body back, and the man saw Li Yu avoiding him like a beast.

  The expression on the stern face was unavoidably ugly.

But he tried his best to suppress the anger in his heart, and discussed with Li Yu,
"As long as you obediently follow me all your life and don't leave me, I will let you go this time." Li Yu burst into tears after hearing this
  .
  Roaring in pain, "Why... I don't want it! You know, I can't stay by your side forever. I already have someone I like! Don't force me anymore!" The man grabbed
  Li Yu's arms On the cheeks, the cold eyes flashed aggressive madness.

  He breathed out a cold breath on Li Yu's tense face, "Oh? Is that the man?"

  Li Yu knew who he was talking about, and nodded mechanically when he met the man's cold gaze.

The man couldn't restrain the anger in his heart for an instant, and cursed meanly, "He deserves it too?"

  Li Yu slapped the man hard like crazy. "Why do you say that about him! I won't allow it!" Li Yu roared.

  Hearing this, the man's scarlet eyes became more hostile, and anger welled up in his heart.

  Li Yan viciously pushed Li Yu down on the bed.

  Li Yu pinched the neckline of his messy clothes and looked at him in horror, his chest heaved violently, and his heart was beating violently.
  "Woo..." He looked at Li Yan with red eyes.

  "Don't let me talk about him? So he is still a treasure in your heart!" Li Yan snorted disdainfully.

  He followed his heart's desire and did things against Li Yu's wishes.
  "It would be great if everything could start from scratch," Li Yu thought dimly with downcast eyes, "I will definitely avoid you, Li Yan..."

  The person he likes was also used badly by Li Yan. How could he not hate it if he used means to break them up!

  They were not from the same world in the first place, but because of a chance, they lived together for more than ten years

.If he is given another right to choose, he will definitely never enter Li's house again, and never meet him again...