↳ ❝ [ chapter - 1 ] ¡! ❞

" You will have great day, Avu "

I smile remembering my mom, she use to greet me like this everyday, it's hurt knowing that I'll never able to see her again in my life, tears roll down my cheeks...

" I miss you, ma " I said and wipe the tear and sigh then again put a smile on my face, knowing that she wants to see me happy always.

I tied my hair with rubber band I was having near my bed and looked out from window and saw there was no sunny Day today, I loved windy and cloudy weather.
I stood up from my bed and and goes to wardrobe and took a comfortable outfit, I wore a black oversized hoodie and grey baggy pants. I loved comfy and warm clothes.

Then I came to kitchen and took some bread and toast them, I put butter on them then I prepared bananna shake. I sat on dinning table which had chair for atleast 4 persons but I was alone, this felt horrible. I miss family...alot. I sigh and just ate my breakfast I looked at time and saw it was 7:30. Shit! I had Job interview today! I hurried up and took my brown long coat and Where it then I took my file which I prepared last night and take my keys of home and walks out, locking door.

I had already called taxi, while reaching there I missed ma,papa and my brother alot.  I wish they were here today. Soon I was  standing infront of building Nigam empires i don't know if I'll able to pass it or not but, I'm enough confident on myselfe to be not nervous at all. I walked in building and saw that I was a bit too early it was 8:10 and interview will start at 8:45, I sigh and sat down at reception. I was siting calmly but I saw a child around 2-3 years old was standing alone. I sigh, her parents must be those couples who were siting infront of her.

But as she was standing in middle of reception a big board of Nigam empires were on top of her head. I Saw board loosing a bit, I panicked as soon as I saw the board was about to fall on her. Without wasting a second I immediately ran towards her and as soon as I reach near her. I pulled her aside by her arm picked her up. The board fell. The glass and lights on it crashed in peaces. This scared the shit out of me! Everyone gathered around me immediately in shoke, some where thanking God for saving child and some where still in shoke

I took deep breath and kneel and try to pull the child back but she held me tight and I hear her sobbed.

" Hey sweetie, you're safe ok? Look here pretty baby " I said in soft and calm voice and smile softly, the child back up a bit and look at me with tearful eyes, oh poor baby

I smile softly and kiss her head and hugged her again, I realised her parents were not here.

" Baby Where's your mama or papa? Are you alone here? " I ask as I stood up, carrying her up.

" d-dadda " She mumbled between her sobs I caressed her hair.

Suddenly I hear someone shout.

" Hazel!!! " I looked behind and saw a young women in suit, she looks like she works here. She came to us, running and almost snatched the baby from me.

" thanku so munch! I can't thanks you enough for saving Hazel! " She said in literally heavy breathing sound And immediately ran away taking the child, hazel with her.

I could still see that hazel was scared, hope she'll be fine. I sigh and looked around and saw people around me and smile at them. I wish I could just slap them all. Can't they see a small child here? What if I wasn't here? God! I saw the time it was already time for interview. I came to receptionist and talk to her about interview and she told me to go to 6th floor. I came in elevator and reached at 6th floor.

I walks around trying to find the cabin and there was it. As soon as I was stepping near I felt my heat pounding hard against my chest. Ahh I have never felt nervous in My life, I was always confident enough but what's with today!? I stood against door and took deep breath and knocked it. As soon as I knocked door I heared voice.

" Come in! " it was deep, yet husky voice, I again took deep breath and open door as soon as open door...

I saw a men siting in black and white themed cabin. He looked up at me with sharp gaze and I slowly walked in bow at him

" good morning sir, I'm Avneet kaur, I'm here for an interview " I said and he nodded and Point at chair, I sat down immediately and put the files on table.

He was about to take the files when I heared a voice.

" dadda! " door opened harshly and a child run to him, jumping on his lap, WAIT WHAT!

isn't it hazel? Yeah it's her. The girl who took hazel from downstairs also came there.

" Haze, baby I told you to wait for dadda didn't I...? " He said in soft tone. He's a dad already? But wasn't he just 25? I saw in peppers...

" dadda...hwut " She said as her voice cracked up. Aw I think she is still scared of incident.

I saw Siddharth's expression changes immediately and he looked at that girl with and sharp, deadly gaze...

" what happened! I need to know everything! " He said in deep and scary voice as he kept hazel near his chest.

Wait, means this girl is hazel's babysitter? But she's kinda irresponsible...should I tell him what happened earlier...? Afcours I should.

" S- sir excuse me " I said but before I could complete that deadly stare was on me...

" if you can't wait for a moment then leave already! No one needs you alot! " i felt anger but I sigh and spoke again

" well it's about hazel only " I said as I looked at hazel...he immediately looked at me again and this time his eyes showed a bit curiosity

" downstairs, hazel was standing alone at reception. You must have heared about that board which fell? Your daughter was standing under it. If didn't pulled her on right time anything could have happened...." I said everything.

Then I looked at that secretary who scared and sweating badly then I looked Mr. Nigam who was fuming....

________________________________

To be continue....