When you ignore him

- Linh had dared you to ignore your boyfriend Tam for an entire day. You knew it wouldn't be easy, especially with an attentive and needy boyfriend, but you agreed to at least try. It started the next day so you had spent the entire night trying to plan and figure out how to pull it off, if you even could pull it off.

- The next day, you got up and put on your favourite sweater which belonged to Tam of course. It was black and sliver mixed into an ombre.

(This one is more of a white and black, but this is what I could find

(This one is more of a white and black, but this is what I could find.)

- You got up and made yourself some mallowmelt with some cinnacreme on the side. Until you hear a knock on the door. It was your sweet boyfriend, Tam. You tried ignoring the knocks, but got up and opened the door, but you didn't say anything to him. 

- All day, you ignored Tam, not talking or any affection, but you saw how sad he was. After a couple hours he finally asked:

"Did I make you mad, did I do something? Y/N please say something." he begged, with sad eyes. At that point, you couldn't do this anymore to this precious boi. You suddenly started apologizing, explaining and hugging him. 

"I'm so sorry, I was dared and I didn't want to ignore you, I'm so sorry Tam...."

 - The boy was surprised and glared and asked who had told her to do it. To save your friend Linh from a serious scolding, you said it was Keefe. Tam's eyes sharpened and he quickly covered you in kisses and hugs and said he'll be back soon and left, leaving you wondering what the silver haired elf would do.

- Later you got a call from Sophie saying Tam had gone to Keefe's place and proceeded to scare the crap out of him, you were laughing so much, Tam came over and asked you what was so funny.

- Once you told, he eye rolled and picked you up and headed to your room to cuddle!

Thanks so much for reading! Please leave a comment on how you think i'm doing and if you have any advice. Also leave your requests on the request page. Thanks for being patient with me as I slowly go back to uploading more! Thanks and have a great day/night! - Moonstar