Prologue

In the pivotal year of 1960, an unparalleled warrior of legendary might, a warrior with immeasurable Evolix celebrated across the globe, took for himself a wife. This woman, of strong character and gentle spirit, bore him a child, a son. Yet, their humble family was destined to be anything but ordinary. In the intricate weave of destiny and power, they found themselves compelled to engage the services of Manfisto, a demon whose reputation was as disquieting as the darkness from which he hailed.

The couple entrusted Manfisto with a task of profound consequence. They asked him to implant within their infant son a seed of cataclysmic potential called the Shockwave. This seed, once sown, would transform the child into an instrument of unparalleled destruction as he matured. The motivation behind this audacious act, however, was not born of malevolent intent, but rather a dire necessity dictated by the unfolding tapestry of destiny.

In a profound act of paternal love and sacrifice, the warrior father bestowed upon his son a final gift. He transmogrified his own formidable life essence into a protective force, a spectral armor to safeguard his child from the uncontrollable power that would inevitably blossom within him. In doing so, he etched his own existence into the annals of time, his legend transcending generations while his physical form faded into the ether.

As the wheel of time relentlessly turned, the story of this extraordinary family echoed through the ages, whispered in hushed tones and inscribed in hidden tomes. Each successive generation bore the weight of this legacy, the dormant power lying in wait within their lineage. Until, in the fullness of time, it fell upon the shoulders of one unsuspecting descendant. This individual, unaware of their ancestral heritage, would soon find the dormant powers stirring within, preparing to emerge into the light of day. And so, the stage was set for a story of epic proportions, a tale of destiny, power, and the struggle to control the unstoppable.