↳ 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

↳ ❝ [𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸!<𝟯 - 𝗔-𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗬 ]

𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺
𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺
𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺

𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺

❏— 𝗖𝗵. 𝟲: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆

└——————— - [ 📼 𝗦𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀; 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿]. +

𝟔:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦.

6:00 am was when your day started, well, when you were woken up by your agent calling your phone. You rolled around in your bed, severely hungover from the night before.

You and Connie had just got home from your trip the night before, and instead of going straight home like you had planned, you had stayed a little over his house, drinking a little.

"Fuck, my head..." you muttered, fiddling around for your phone and hitting the answer button, putting your agent, Tatiana, on speaker.

"Hi, morning! Get dressed, get your daily walk in, and head on to the interview, which is at 8:30. I'll send you a schedule through messages and then I'll send for your jet around 7:00 pm so that you can head on down to New York for fashion week, oh, and Y/n?"

"...mmm?" You mumbled.

"Take an Advil for that hangover, please," you sighed, pulling back the covers.

"Ok Tati, I will, thank you," you said as she hung up.

You groaned, fist-fighting the air as you got up and got in the shower, rinsing the hangover smell off of you. You hummed to yourself, closing your eyes as your mind began to drift, a smile slowly creeping across your face as you remembered the past 3 days.

"Oh my fuckin' godddd," you mumbled as you bit your lip, shaking your head as images of him kissing you, smiling, hittin' yo shit from the back ran through your head.

After getting out of the shower,  you put on your workout gear and went downstairs to the kitchen to make a protein shake. You then left out of your house to go on a run, putting in your AirPods and starting from the porch and running down the block.

After your run, you showered, tied your braids up, did your edges, and got dressed.