Where am I? (Preview)

Flashback: 

                            Stupid parents kicking me out. i need money. I can probably sell some high tech stuff I find in this lab. 

Is that a gumball? Oh well might as well.

"You know that had no flav-" I started to say before falling through a portal.

End of Flashback.....

I woke up on some sort of stone circle.

"Ugh my head hurts really bad..."

I stand up and start walking to a nearby wooden bridge.

" 'Welcome To Township' Huh that's a weird name for a town"

I kept walking and eventually came across that town. It seemed to have a tavern in the distance so I started to walk towards there. Just as I entered into town someone bumped into me.

"Oh, sorry!" They said

"Yeah watch where your going."

"Are you new here? You don't seem familiar."

"Oh yeah it's a long story but my names Cooper. Do you have any idea where a tavern is?" I asked this women.

"Yeah follow me. There's a Tavern this way." She said slinging her bag around her shoulders and picking up the strange crystals she had dropped.

The only reason I knew these words were because I play a lot of fantasy games and this looked like a fantasy world. And I guess I was right because there were a lot of wooden buildings and people carrying a ton of stuff around.

"Here we are. The Tavern. I don't suppose you have any coins do you?" She asked me.

Universe: A Township Tale....

Hey this is just a quick preview of an original idea I hope. It's about a 18 or 17 I forget kid who's parents kicked him out and well just read the description. Also If you are decent or good at drawing comment on the words below to submit art for the cover of the book!! Anyways I hope you enjoy this even if you don't know some of the universes please read.

Comment here: