truth or dare

*after few turns* "okay...Noah truth or dare?" "dare" "i dare you to date sadie and then break her heart" "OOOOOhh" N: "Finn thats just cruel" "okay then youre a pussy and wont do it" "fine ill do it" "okay"

*sadie and millie go downstairs laughing* "oh hey guys" "hi" "hey sadie?" "yeah noah?" "could i talk to you about something?" "sure" "but privately" "o...kay" *they go to noahs trailer* *noah is nervous* "hey..whats wrong noah?" "um.. Look promise me you wont hate me" "i wont hate noah" "okay... umm i like you i really like you sadie" "oh..." "i get if you dont like me its fine you dont have to say yes but i just wanted to tell you" "noah...." "yeah?" "are you asking me to be your girlfriend" "yeah..." "let me finish" "oh okay." "are you asking me to be your girlfriend, because of the dare?" "what?" "you know we can hear you in millies room right?" "oh... but no its not that...w-well it is but i actually like you sadie" "really?" "Yeah, really..." "oh..." "I get it if you don't like me. I just. I had to tell you." "Its not that but what about them?" "ill just pretend I broke your heart but we can still date secretly" "really?" "yeah" "okay" *kisses him* "what was that for?" "i just wanted to" "okay should we go?" "yeah we should." "okay." *they go to the living room holding hands* "okay who wants to go?" Sophia Li. : "ill go, Millie truth or dare?" Millie: "dare" Sophia: "i dare you to...kiss caleb" Millie: "um..okay" *kisses caleb on the cheek* Sophia: "I meant on the lips" Millie: "but you didn't say it" Sophia: "damn that's true" Sadie: "anyways.. Finn truth or dare?" Finn: "truth" Sadie: "your no fun anyways... have you ever been inlove with jack and if yes then when?" Finn: "youre cruel" *sadie smiles at him in revenge* Finn: "I was but it was a long time ago" Jack: "how long ago?" Finn: "when we were filming IT" Jack: "oh okay well.... umm sophia truth or dare" Sophia: "dare" Jack: "go on instagram and like the first photo of the first person you see" Sophia: "oh god, okay" *goes on instagram and sees Jaeden Martells instagram post first* "oh my why?" Sadie: "what? Who is it?" Sophia: *shows sadie her phone *

             Sadie: "ooh like it like it" Sofia: "there i liked it" "okay noah truth or dare?" Noah: "dare"                          sofia: "i dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with sadie" *Noah takes sadies hand and leads her in a room* *they ma...

Sadie: "ooh like it like it" Sofia: "there i liked it" "okay noah truth or dare?" Noah: "dare" sofia: "i dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with sadie" *Noah takes sadies hand and leads her in a room* *they make out* *after 7 minutes* Sophia: "okay lovebirds come out 7 minutes is over" *noah and sadie come out of the room* *sophia sees a hickey on sadies neck and tells millie* Millie: "WHAT?" Sadie: "what? What did she say?" Millie: "nothing" *noah notices her hickey on her neck and whispers in sadies ear* Sadie: what? *sadie goes to the bathroom* Sadie: "ughh mills come here" Millie: "here" *sadie sees a concealer in her hand* Sadie: "howd you know" Millie: "sophia saw it and told me" Sadie: "thank you" *covers it up* Millie: cmon lets go *they get out of the bathroom*