•Chapter - 1•

⚠Angst ⚠
-------------------------

Being replaced hurts, a lot. It isn't something a lot of people realize that they do, but you Y/n miya, being a part of the karasuno team knows what it is like to be replaced.

'It hurts' you thought while crying on your bed. Once you came home for winter break, your team started blowing the group chat up, they added her a person who you will forever hate.

There were many times when this happened, even before you left for home

There were many times when this happened, even before you left for home. They never invited you out with them, you shouldn't feel like this, jealous, but you can't help it... Nishinoya your boyfriend, keeps including her on your dates, every where you guys went, she was there...

Movies, restaurants, diners, home, bowling, ect. She was always there..
.
.
.
.
"Dinners done! " you heard your mother yell.

As you heard the foot steps walking toward your room, you quickly wiped your tears away, so no one seen you cry.

As you heard a knock on your door, you got up to go eat dinner.

As you walked down stairs, you seen every one at the table, your mom, your dad, osamu and atsumu, they were both arguing again.

"Hello, everyone! " you said trying your best to sound happy. But they caught on quickly, after all, they know you pretty well.

"Hey, kiddo! " your dad said trying to make small talk, as you got seated at the table, everyone started eating. Your mother made your favorite food.

As everyone started eating they started to talk about everything, school, work, how they've been feeling, bills, volleyball, practice, love lives (your dad teasing you about nishinoya). Your dad threw in some dad jokes, ect.

They noticed your mood got better, as the dinner went on.

After dinner you wanted to call nishinoya, your boyfriend. But when he answered all you heard were moans, that were coming from r/n....

You knew your boyfriend hung out with her A LOT, but cheating on you? With her? Was that really the best decision? No. It wasn't the best decision.
.
.
.
.
Before you hung up,

"You suck a$$, nishinoya." you said to him before you hung up.

As you hung up, you started to cry. You could barely breathe, it hurt.

'Why does it hurt so much?' You thought. As you were getting ready for bed. You heard a knock on your door.

"Who is it?" You asked

"It's me, osamu" your brother said.

"Come in." You said

As he walked in, he hugged you.

"It's gonna be okay." He whispered huggeing you gently, he gave you head pats.

You started to cry again, just wanting some comfort, you wanted it all to be okay, it hurt knowing your ex-boyfriend was sleeping with the person you hated.
---------------
End of

•Chapter - 1 •

Word count - 479

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

<3
See ya in my next chapter!