chapter 5

"romba naal kaluchu innaki dhan sapadu sapudra mathiri iruku aththa  ( it is too good aththa (aunty in tamil) "rakshan said and mathivanthani smiled at him.

"enna poskunu aththa nutan ,avungalum onnum sollala ( what did he call her, he called him aththa and she too didn't care what he said) " leela thought.

"enna aditi ka illa abi ku yaarku route poda pora? ( are you going to impress aditi or abi?)"leela asked in a low voice that rakshan can only hear.

"enna thapu thapa pesuriya , naan ellam nalla paiyan ( what rubbish are you taking, I am a gentleman)" rakshan said.

"edheyy!!! pinna eduku da aththa nu kopta ?( then why did you call her aththa) " leela asked in fake anger.

" avungale onnu kekala iva romba dhan pandra ( even she didn't care but Leela is over reacting)"rakshan thought.

"bhoomiku aththa athnala enakum aththa she is bhoomika's aunt so for me also aunt) "rakshan said.

"namba mudiyala irundhalam namburen ( I can't believe but I am believing)"leela said and continued eating.

First round finished eating and went to wash their hands.

After washing hands bhoomika, pallavi,pooja ,aditi and abi were talking interesting in the kitchen.

" Aditi, sambar kondu vaa ( aditi, bring the sambar(" Mathi called.

No one listened they were indulged in talking.

" Hey kopdurathu kekutha illaiya (don't you hear that I am calling)" Mathi yelled.

This time Leela heard and looked at the group and there was no response so Leela took the sambar and went to the Hall.

" Thanks da, ulla avaluga enna dhan pannitu irukangalo ( thanks dear, what the hell are they doing inside)" Mathi got irritated.

" Ithu.. (This..)" A man ( vetrivel) stretched.

" Ithu Leela bhoomika friend ( this is Leela bhoomika friend)" Mathi explained.

" Vaa ma ( welcome dear)" Vetrivel smiled. Leela smiled at her back.

" Ivara engeyo pathu mathiri irukae (i think i have seen him somewhere) " Leela thought.

" Charu saptala? (did charu finished eating?)" Vetrivel asked.

The four brothers stopped eating and awaited for mathi's reply.

" Illa mama, thala velikuguthunu ethum sapdala ( no mama, she didn't eat anything as she have headace)" Mathi said Hesitatingly.

" Enna ma ava apadi dhan solluva , athnala apadiya vituruvingala ( what is this ?if she didn't eat means will the headache goes?)" Radhakrishnan said with worry.

Mathi became silent and her head was low.
The four brothers headed to charu's room.

" Dei saptu ponga da (finish the food and go) " Anjalaiammal said.

The Hall which was in fun mode before now changed to serious mood.

" Yaar indha charu (who is this charu?)" Leela thought and decided to ask bhoomika.

When she entered kitchen rakshan was cracking jokes between the girls.

Another guy was standing with them.

Pooja saw Leela and said " Hey Leela vaa ithu sakthi, bhoomika oda periyaamma paiyan (leela this is sakthi, bhoomika's another  cousin)"

" Hello" Sakthi said with a wide smile.

" Hi " Leela said formally.

" Enna achu? ( what happened?)" Bhoomika asked as she noticed the seriousness in her face.

" Charu yaaru? (who is charu?)" Leela asked.

" Siva anna oda thangachi (siva's sister)" Bhoomika asked.

.......................................................................................................................

author's note:

hello readers !! how is chapter ? i know  that i am updating small chapters so bear with that and i will try update regularly.

i have few questions to ask you guys.

1. do you like this story? (as there is no comments i don't know what you guys are thinking?)

2. do you need longer updates or these short chapters are enough?

3. do you guys are getting confused with the characters?

4. is the language okay for you guys ?

it will be so useful and motivating if you answer these questions.