✯1

The Rosa de luna night club was at full swing with the loud music pounding all around with the people dancing and grinding against each other on the dance floor.

The lights were dim with the dark, warm atmosphere giving out a calm air letting out the clients enjoy the evening.

A small group of three identical young men were sitting above the lower level of the night club, watching people down below enjoying themselves with a beer in their hands.

"Do you guys think we will ever find our princesses?"  the middle brothers asked leaning his back against the railing taking a sip from his corona drink.

"I hope we'll find them soon"  the second brother said leaning over the railing with his arms crossed loosely peering down below.

The third brother was quite observing his brothers as they discussed their future princesses and who they could be when someone caught his eye.

A young girl was walking around wearing the club's Balck uniform with a black apron around her waist as she spoke with the other patrons of the VIP lounge.

Her natural beauty caught his attention, with her soft round face and pouty lips hilighting her round bright brown eyes as she smiles softly.

Her long brown hair held back in a low ponytail that reach the middle of her back as he watched her moved about.

He could see she was barely above five feet, as she could reach the middle of his chest at his six-foot-six frame.

Her curves and slim petite body called out to him, and he saw an angel when their eyes connected, he could see hidden pain beneath the innocence.

"Beautiful"  he whispered to himself, watching her move about the floor.

The other two brothers looked at him with confusion when they heard him quietly say something.

They were not sure what was wrong with their brother and seeing him space out was worrying them slightly.

"Taehyung, what is going on?"  Taehyung shook his head when he heard his brother jimin worriedly talk to him.

"Nothing is wrong. I just saw an angel is all."  Taehyung softly said, shrugging his shoulders when he saw a glimpse of her talking with the uncle ric.

"Well, I'll be damned taehyung found himself a girl." Jimin jokingly said, chuckling as he took a sip from his corona drink.

The other brother sighed annoyed with their jokester of a brother, and he lightly smaks the laughing idiot upside the head, glaring at him with a cold stare knowing how taehyung can be.

"Chim, shut it."  He deeply said with a raised thin elegant black eyebrow that matches the other face.

"Kook, come on bro. I barely did anything wrong."  Jimin whined, rubbing his head where his brother smaked him, glaring at him playfully.

Taehyung ignored his arguing brothers leaving them behind to go speak with his uncle about the little beauty working.

"Zio (uncle) ric, can I speak with you for a second.?"  Taehyung deeply asked, tapping his uncle on his shoulder.

Ric finished writing up his report on Jennie, knowing she has been working for them a while now.

"What's up son.? What can I help you with? "

Taehyung took his seat at the bar in front his uncle letting out a heavy sigh, when his eyes saw his little angel carrying drink trays over to the other tables as if she has done these many times before as a server.

"Oh, i see what is going on."  Ric chuckled out seeing the same look his brother had when he met the boys late mother.

"Son, i would be careful with that one, she is a sweet young girl with a terrible past."  Taehyung turned back to face his uncle with narrowed eyes, trying to keep his anger in check.

"What you mean a terrible past?"  Taehyung softly asked, keeping his voice low with a hint of anger seeping out.

Ric watched his nephew closely seeing the look in his eyes, the dark look he would always have when someone has wronged him or those he cares for.

He had to be careful on what he told his nephew, knowing that he could lose his cool and go haunting for the culprits who had harmed Jennie and her sisters.

"The only thing I will tell you is her name and that she also has sisters identical to her as she is the youngest of the three. Her name is jennie. Ric told his nephew, watching him walk away from the bar and back to his brothers.

The trio left the place knowing that his nephew will begin his search for Jennie at the university.

With the heavy sigh, he knew he had to warm sweet Jennie about his nephew before things go out of hand of course.

He searched around the room to see if he could find Jennie and what he was not expecting was for her to be held by his nephew behind him, who was now staring down Jack Hanson the son to one of the American crime families.

Taehyung was livid when saw his angel was dealing with an angry Patron and he could not stand by and watch this asshole lay a hand on her sweet face.

He quickly stood infront of her, pulling her gently behind his larger frame, giving her his hand to hold on to.

When he felt her smaller hands clutch into his he knew she was safe as she leaned her forehead against his back squeezing his hand.

Taehyung glared at the idiot who thought it was good idea to even harm his girl, while he was there.

Jack, what do you fucking think your doing?"  Taehyung calmly said, staring him down with a cold calculated look.

Jack's eyes widened slightly in fear, knowing if you piss off a tiger, you better have your grave ready.

"I-I don't know what you mean? I was only talking with Jennie"  jack stuttered out nervously when he started to sweat when the other two brothers came over with their arms crossed their large muscular chest.

Poor Jennie was frightened, keeping her hands clutching her saviour's large calloused hand, hiding her face behind back.

She felt safe in his strong presence, knowing she was going to be okay with her saviour and the other two men that looks like him.

"Oh, that was what you were doing? Talking, when you were about to hit her" jimin piped in from the left to of his brother and the little lady who clung to his brother's back, holding his hand in a tight grip and hiding her face in his Balck shirt.

Jennie kept quiet, not liking that they were so many testosterones near her, and she did not have her sisters with her to keep her anxiety at bay.

She was feeling a little faint, when the situation and her saviour squeezed her hands giving her his strength while he dealt with jack.

"Jack, if i ever see you near her again. I will make sure your death is slow and painful."  Taehyung calmly told the sweating man before him as him brothers watched on.

They all watched jack and his friends walk away with their tails tucked between there legs with the three triplets shaking their heads in annoyance watching them rush off.

Taehyung took a step forward before turning around and kneeling to his angel's small height. He quickly pushed some of her hair away from her sweet face.

What he was not expecting was for her to launch herself at him and crying into his neck as she wrapped her slim arms around his shoulders.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)
Hii.... Lvs this is my first ff. Please vote, I'm looking forward to keep posting daily if possible. Find any grammatical mistakes? Plz spare me, as English is not my first language.

-Lyxn...✨