Friends don't do the things we do (Joshdub)

This was the last box! I was finally moved in officially. The first thing I did was order food. I was starving and craving some pizza so I ordered some. I was watching Netflix when I heard a large bang and laughter from the apartment next door. I hoped that my neighbor wasn't too loud. I spoke too soon. It happened over and over again. My pizza was delivered and devoured by myself. I was fed up with the noise and walked out of my apartment and to the one next door. I knocked on the door loudly. I heard someone shout "I'll get it!" the door opened to a very large man dripping with sweat. "Hey!" He said letting his Aussie accent out. "Hi, can you please quiet down? You guys are very loud." I said kindly. "Nah!" the large man said slamming the door shut. "MULLY!" someone else exclaimed. The door opened again and I was about to give that man a piece of my mind but instead, it was someone else. "Hey, I'm Josh sorry about him he's an ass. We'll quiet down sorry for bothering you," he said running his hand through his light brown mullet. I just stood there in shock. This man was gorgeous. He had big blue eyes and tattoos on his arms and hands. He was shorter than the other guy and his beard complimented his hair. He snapped in front of my face bringing me back to reality. "I know I look good but it's rude to stare." He said. I blushed hard. "S-Sorry your eyes are just gorgeous. I'm Y/N I'm your neighbor." I said. Josh chuckled and smirked. "I know. You just told me." He said. "Gah! Sorry, damnit Sorry!" I said heading towards my apartment. "You apologize too much." He said and walked back into the apartment.

My neighbor is HOT

•Joshs POV•
I walked back into the room. I hit Mully in the back of the head and sat down. "What was that for?" Mully said rubbing his head. "Embarrassing me in front of a cute girl," I said remembering the dark blush across her face. "You thought she was cute? I thought she was whiny." Mully said. "You were hitting my wall with a rubber hatchet! She had a reason to whine. You BFFR!" I shouted. "Can we get back to video bro?!" Mully groaned.

•Your POV•

Josh kept quiet the rest of the day. The next day I received a knock on my door. I opened it to see Josh in a hoodie and beanie. "Good morning. I brought over some cupcakes from the store as a sort of welcome gift." Josh said handing me the cupcakes and walking in. He looked around the living room. "Is this your first apartment?" Josh asked leaning over the counter. "Nah but it's my first time on my own," I said as I started making breakfast. "Oh, I just wanted to stop by for a quick visit." He said rubbing his neck. "Oh come on. I'm making chocolate chip pancakes fresh!" I said wafting the smell of chocolate to Josh. Josh smirked. "I mean since your begging-" "I am not begging! I just wanted to do something nice you prick!" I said slapping his hand as he tried to steal a pancake from the stack. "Ow! Bitch." He whined flipping me off. I flipped the last pancake. I put a few pancakes on a plate and handed it to Josh. I gave him the bottle of syrup and he drowned the pancakes in it. I gasped. "Are you a child? You like syrup that much?" I asked watching as he rolled his sleeves up revealing his beautiful tattoos. "Look I just like syrup." He said as he placed the bottle down and licked the syrup off of his fingers. We ate in comfortable silence. "Damn Y/N these are so good!" Josh said smiling. "Aww, thanks, Josh!" I said taking the empty plate. "Y/N you don't have to do that," Josh said stealing the plates from my hand. I jumped on his back and took them back. I sprinted for the sink only for Josh to grab my arm and pin me to the counter. He took the plates and threw them in the sink. He still had me pinned. I looked him in the eyes and my face flushed red. He put his hands on my waist and then gave me that adorable smirk. This was so awkward yet romantic. Josh pulled away from me and blushed light pink. "I'm sorry." He said rubbing his neck. I looked away. He grabbed my chin gently and made me face him. "J-Josh," I said blushing harder. He leaned closer to my ear. "You know I wouldn't mind spending one night alone with you." He whispered then kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around Josh's neck and kissed him passionately. He returned the kiss and then he picked me up.

/👮‍♀️I don't do smut go to horny jail👮‍♀️/

I was getting out of the shower dressed in my pajamas. Josh was asleep in my bed with his pajama pants on. His hair was messy and sweaty. I picked his hoodie up off the floor and folded it. I then smirked and walked back into the bathroom and changed into Josh's hoodie. I checked my phone and saw that my new switch cable was there. I walked out the front door to get my package. "NO FUCKING WAY!" Mully exclaimed. I blushed remembering that I was wearing Josh's hoodie. "Oh hush you! You're just jealous!" I said giggling. I walked back into my apartment and saw Josh with his top on. "There's my hoodie!" Josh said. Wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. "You look good in it." He said and kissed my cheek. "Keep it. It looks good on you baby." He said putting me down. He took off to go get some work done and I did the same. I was a moderator on Twitch for another streamer.

•Josh POV•

"Okay, so what happened with the girl?!" Mully asked while Dose was setting up. "Nunya!" I said, "We're just friends." I said shifting away from Mully. "Friends with benefits dude." Mully said nudging me. "Ugh can we not talk about this." I groaned. "Josh! You dog! Don't change the subject." Mully said. "Fine yes we're friends with benefits okay?!" I shouted. "Whoa dude calm down. You're gonna scare your fuck buddy next door." Mully said. "Sorry Mulls I just love them more than that...I guess we are FWB's...for now at least." I said blushing. "Let's start recording mate," Mully said

For now