battle between enemies...

*atsushi by chance had ran into akutagawa while he was looking around for a lost doll a little girl had lost...*

*the mafiaso's eyes moved to the figure he didn't quite see fully..*

"Hm..." *akutagawa said as he stopped walking and now was staring fully at the figure*

*the figure quickly got into a hands out fighting pose...as he spoked*

"Akutagawa!" *that tone of anger but yet warmness was familiar too akutagawa...too familiar*

"Weretiger.." *he spoked as he placed his hands into his coats pockets and stood his ground..*

"....i...uhm-" *atsushi was a bit nervous to speak...*

"Whatever you have to say just spit it out!.....or are you just trying to take my guard down..hmph'" *said the black haired man as he lifted his head up slightly still staring at the white haired man..*

"N-no! I...wanted to ask if you've seen a....a small doll..." *he said undoing his fighting stance and now just staring at akutagawa*

"A doll?...what stupidity" *akutagawa scoffed*

"It's not stupid! There's a little girl who lost it..!" *he said trying to defend the girl...*

*akutagawa then rolled his eyes as he removed one hand from his coat and onto his mouth...*

"So....why did you even care to talk to me?" *asked the man in all black..*

"Well....I didn't even want to talk to you..!" *atsushi blurted out as he crossed his arms*

"And....you are the one who decided to speak first to me.."

"Well- I always say your name when I see yo-" *atsushi paused ashe covered his mouth and blushes a little..*

"Hm...."

*akutagawas eyes staring at atsushi*

"I-I DONT LIKE YOUR NAME AT ALL SO DONT EVEN TRY AND SAY THAT I DO!" *atsushi blurted out as he covered his face and looked down from embarrassment*

*there was another figure up on the edge of a roof staring down at them*

"...." *the figure stayed quiet as they moved one of their arms out*

*there was a dark red spike impailing atsushi*

"Agh-!" *atsushi coughed up some blood as he got stabbed in the stomach*

*akutagawas eyes whiden..he didn't even noticed or sensed that person*

"RASHŌMON!--" *akutagawa threw out his hand as his ability quickly went to the persons neck....*

*there was a flash....and a bang...*

*some hours later...atsushi woke up in the ADA's nursing room...*

*he was a little shocked and confused as he sat up quickly...scanning around him..*

"Phew...I'm back at the ADA.." *he said to himself..*

*his eyes moved to a bed near his as his eyes whiden...*

"Akutagawa!?" *he said a little louder...*

*akutagawa was still passed out..as the door opened and in came yasano..*

"Ah atsushi-kun you are awake....how is your stomach? Any pains" *she grinned a little,while scanning through some of her papers on the chart she was carrying*

"Ah...no I feel fine...but...uhm--" *his eyes looked at yasano and then back at akutagawa*

"W-why is akutagawa here?" *he asked a little warmer than the other shocked tone*