All the chapters

~~~~~~~~
"Hmm.." A humming sounded in Brick's throat during the installation of the audio system in the customer's car who came to use the service in the store.

"Hey, after getting married, you're in a good mood." Boy teased as he helped Brick, who glanced slightly at him.
"I'm in a good mood often. It's not just after the wedding." Brick said, but he continued to hum a song in his throat. Boy smiled.
"Oh, I thought you were satisfied with the marriage," Boy said. Even though a week had passed, it seemed like Brick had a happy aura all the time.
"Well, even if we didn't have a wedding, I and Day still would be happy every day. Now stop teasing me, get to work, or else instead of finding the happiness you'll find, Day's brutally, for sure." Brick threatened, causing Boy to immediately help with Brick's work.
After installing the customer's sound system, Brick walks up to Day in the office. Day looked up when he saw a ragged brick entering.
"Did you finish setting up the sound system?" Day asked quietly. Brick sat on the sofa and ate the snacks he had prepared.
"Hmm... it's done. Waiting for another car, then I'll go back to work." Brick replied.
After the wedding, they didn't go on their honeymoon anywhere as they should have. Day chose to continue working, and Brick didn't demand anything because they had already gone on a trip. The wedding day part was something that Day wanted to do for Brick and his family. Even though they were both men.
􏰀􏰀Trimm... Trimm
The phone rang. Brick picked up and looked at the number before answering the call.
"What's up Four?" Brick asked. Day didn't look at his lover because he was checking documents, but he was listening.
"Hmm... it's Gus's birthday. I can't reach Gear. Where is it going to be?" Brick said to his friend, looking at his lover when Four said the place.
"Hmm.. I'll ask Day first," Brick told his friend for his lover to hear too. Day looked at Brick. "What?" Day asked.
"Well, tomorrow is Gus's birthday, Gear's brother. So Four invited us to celebrate his birthday at the pub, " Brick replied. Day sat in silence.
"I'll talk to Day first, then I'll call you to give you the answer. " Brick cuts the subject short because he thinks that Day must have something to talk to him about. After telling Four that, Brick hangs up.
"If you don't want to go, I won't go either. But Four invited you too," said Brick, but he was sure that Day would let him go because either way, Day would have to go with him.
"Well, come on. I don't care... it's Gus's birthday," Day said bluntly. Brick grinned widely.
"It's going to be held at the pub. I was afraid you wouldn't let me go." Brick said that since he started dating Day, he rarely went into pubs, and even the time he did, Day was with him.
"I'm coming with you. Why wouldn't I let you go?" Day said back. Brick smiled slightly before going and seeing another car.
........

"What do you want to eat tonight?" Day asked Brick before leaving the office.
"Can you cook?" Brick asked back, fearing that his lover was tired from work. Though Day isn't working like Brick, he is responsible for a lot of coordination, and many times, he is more tired and stressed than Brick.
"If you want me to, I will," Day replied, making Brick instantly smile.
"I want to eat eggs, fried shrimp with squid, breaded, and fried shrimp," Brick said what he wanted to eat. Day nodded, saying nothing.
........
"Brick, don't walk around. Just sit and wait for the rice to cook." Said Day in a deep voice while he was cooking dinner in the kitchen. After work, he took Brick to the market to buy fresh ingredients to make dinner. As he prepared to make it. Brick would periodically pace back and forth in the kitchen, blocking Day's path.
"I don't know what to do." Said Brick because he already showered and changed his clothes.
"How about cooking rice?" Day asked back
"It's already cooked," Brick replied, turning to look at the rice cooker before having a sigh.
"Huh, what did you forget?" Day asked. Brick turned to look at the rice cooker before smiling.
"Haha... I forgot to press it!" Replied Brick, then hurriedly went to press the button on the rice cooker. Day breathed a sigh of relief.
"Call Neil and Nick, and ask if they're coming to eat or not," Day said. Brick immediately called them.
"Day, they both said that they'll come to eat too," Brick told his lover after talking with his friends. Day nodded and continued to cook.
"Give me the oyster sauce," Day said to his lover. Brick immediately picked it up and handed it over. Day looked at the bottle and sighed again.
"Brick, did you hear what I asked? This is soy sauce. Give me the right one," Day said grimly. Brick immediately turned to look for the right bottle of sauce.
"Well, the bottles are similar," Brick mumbled. He handed the bottle to Day, who continued to cook.
When the cooking was finished, Day asked Brick to set the table, and soon Neil and Nick arrived. Nick had brought a roast chicken, too.
"Oh, I want to eat well." Brick said, smiling. Nick provided a plate. When everything was ready, the four sat down to dinner together.
"Oh, did Four call you?" Nick asked, and Brick nodded "Will you go?" Brick asked back
"How can I miss this?" Nick responded, smiling. Day and Neil didn't say anything. They let Brick and Nick continue talking.
After eating, Nick and Brick offered to wash the dishes. 􏰀􏰀Trimm... Trimm