Chapter #1: Everything Goes Wrong

It was July 10, 2015, Joe, and I were sitting in the first row. Then someone told us to follow them backstage. So they did. "Sis," Joe asked. "Did you get V.I.P. tickets?" I nodded. "Joe, why are you so scared?" He answered, "Well, there were... I heard stories about people who go backstage... not Rhythm Mix concerts, but other concerts... people have disappeared." Why was Joe so worried?  "Joe, that's not going to happen to us. I promise." I answered. *Little did Zoe know they would be next on line to be missing.* We sat down on a chair and saw Little Mix come backstage. I saw them with fangs earlier. Does that have to do with the blood dripping down their chin? I must be imagining things.  

****

I woke up with Joe and I tied to a chair. The last thing I remember was getting pounded onto the wall and Joe on the floor. He was struggling to get free. There was a T.V. in the room we were kept in, and the news was on. I was in shock. Joe and I were reported missing since July 10th. Wait what day is today? Where are we? Why is my neck and Joey's neck dripping with blood? Then I heard a door open, and it sounded like multiple people were walking in. I heard voices. Female voices. I heard a voice like Perrie Edwards. As I was thinking someone snoock behind me and screamed, "What up you little Mixer!!" It was Jade Thirwall. And in front of me were, Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, and Leigh-Anne Pinnock. It was a dream come true. But I didn't want to meet them like this.