Chapter #2: Getting to Know Who I Now Really Am

It was now August 13, 2015. Have we been gone for that long? "Perrie, how many days has it been since we were kidnapped?" Jade, answered in Perrie's place, "It has been 34 days." Jesy continued, "And you weren't kidnapped you were vampnapped." "Joe, where are you?" He chuckled a little, "Still behind you. I think." I giggled a little. "Leigh-Ann, what do you guys mean by vamp..." She glared at me like I already knew the answer.

****

I can't believe that I'm a vampire now. Joe was jumping up and down with, Jesy, and , Jade. "Perrie, you mean that you turned my brother and I into vampires?" She nodded. "So will we be going on tour with you guys?" She shook her head. "W... what do you mean. It's not like I could go back home. We've been gone for 34 days." Jade, giggled. "What's so funny?" "Hon, she was kidding. And your brother is AWESOME." "Wait you mean that I can be on tour with you guys." Leigh-Ann nodded. "OH MY GOD!!!" Perrie told me to shush so I did. "Just to get this straight, Jade, you like my brother." "Maybe... " I wanted to tell Jade that he had a girlfriend,  but we are vampires now, so I geuss he can't date her anymore. "Can I talk to my brother for a second?" "Sure." Jesy replyed. "Joe do you like Jade?" He nodded. "You want to date her." He nodded again.