CHAPTER 5.

As we all decided to do rameyon challenge...all agreed, so drashti went to make rameyon for all, two bowl for each of us cause we all are foodies. We are indians so ofc we will sit down even if we have dinning table 😌,We all sat in a making a circle.
Dazzle : so....who's going to start.
Drashti : lets start with nivraj 😏
Yashvi : okay...
He started eating and he almost ate 1 whole and 1 half bowl
Nivraj : hm... Now next
Yashvi : dazzleeee
Dazzle : yea...no i will eat at last
Yashvi : okay then you drashti
Drashti started eating and she ate 2 whole bowls.
Drashti : nexttt... Yashvi will eat
Yashvi : okk
She started eating and she only ate 1 bowl
Yashvi : okay i'm done now parth
Parth also ate 2 whole bowl.
Parth : now you honey (dazzle's pet name which only her brother, dad and parth calls her)
I started eating and ofc i like spicy food but i will start sweating and my nose starts running, but i also ate 1 whole and 1 half bowl, almost finished. As i finished eating my tongue was whole red but i'm used to it, all were sticking there tongue out cause it was so spicy for them too.

Parth : i'll go make cold coffee for everyone..
Yashvi : okay but be fast..
Parth : hm..
Then parth made cold coffee for everyone, we were gossiping and scrolling through phone and sharing memes. After we drank coffee we went to our rooms (me and drashti in one room, nivraj and parth in other room, and yashvi alone)

Me and drashti went to our room and we jumped to our bed and started scrolling through our phone sharing memes to eachother, after sometime we also slept.

Next morning
We woke up ate our breakfast and started shifting cause we don't want to goto college and we have so many shifting remaining.

Dazzle's pov

At evening I was shifting my things when i found bunch of pictures of me... I went to room and sat on bed edge and started looking at the pictures i was me, mom, my elder brother and my dad pics... I was looking joival, cute playing with my parents.

Suddenly i didn't notice but i started tearing up and i found a tape so i went down to see what's in that tape all were busy in there works so i went and connected the tape with television i sat on the floor i was about to start when seeing me all...

Suddenly i didn't notice but i started tearing up and i found a tape so i went down to see what's in that tape all were busy in there works so i went and connected the tape with television i sat on the floor i was about to start when seeing me all came and sat on sofa, nivraj sat beside me.
Drashti : what's this
Dazzle : my childhood memories *in type of crying tone*
Yashvi patted my head and made me a little calm and i started to video. As i started the video seeing myself joivaly playing and having fun with my relatives and parents i brust out of tears and i didn't know that Nivraj was sitting beside me i thought it was parth and hugged him tightly cause i was crying mess here, he also hugged me back everyone panicked seeing me cry came to me and all hugged me and after sometimes my eyes felt heavy and i slept while crying in nivraj's arm.

Author's pov
Parth noticed that i slept and it was already evening, he was going to wake me up but nivraj didn't let him.
Parth : you go i'll take her to bed
Nivraj : hm...
Parth picked her up in bridal style while i was sleeping and went to my room and placed me on bed carefully and knee downed and came to my level he brushed off the hair which were coming on my face and tucked behind my ear and said.....