Trouble 💙

Warning ⚠️: Sexual harrasment

Not proof reading

3rd Person POV:

Currently Seungmin is inside restroom and washing his hands. He is there alone. The puppy like boy started checking himself out as he started fixing his hairs.

"I look quite okay"

Just as Seungmin was about to leave, he was stopped by an unfamiliar person. He was quite taller than Seungmin.

"Aww isn't this our little campus sweetheart"

The boy's raven hairs, his tall height, the Chanel outfit he wore, those diamond and platinum rings around his finger. Everything screamed expensive about him. But the way he just talked screaming trouble.

And how much the puppy like boy wants to stay away from trouble.

Seungmin felt cringing over his presence.

"Excuse me"

Just as Seungmin was about to pass by the boy. The boy held Seungmin's hand and pinned him on the wall.

"W-what are you d-doing!!" Stuttered Seungmin.

"I never excepted the famous campus sweetheart to be such a beauty. It would be such a loose if I let this chance go away like this" The boy cupped the little puppy's cheeks while moving his leg between Seungmin's legs. And trying to get his other hand inside Seungmin's hoodie.

Tears can be seen flowing from Seungmin's eyes.

"L-leave me"

But instead of leaving him alone, the unfamiliar boy tried to close the distance between them and just as he was about to place his lips on the soft lips of puppy like boy.

He was thrown away on the floor.

"Are you okay pup..??"

There stood Seungmin's one and only saviour who saved him from the trouble boy.

Hwang Hyunjin...

Seungmin's POV:

What in the world just happened..!!!

I was about to be sexually assaulted by some random guy but the famous campus 'Prince charming and bad boy' saved me.

"Are you okay" His sweet yet cold voice rang inside my ears taking me out of my chain of thoughts.

"Y-yes" Why in the world am I even blushing. I mentally face palmed myself.

But surely I will have to say, he's really pretty. I mean just look at him.

His long raven hairs, that tall height even taller than the unfamiliar boy, those thick plump kissable lips. His sharp jaw and clear skin even clear than idols and celebrities.

And that mole under his eye being cherry on top.

What are you even thinking Seungmin, you were about to get raped and this boy save me.

"Heyy!!! You're stopping my chance for finally having a pretty and rich boyfriend!!"

Just as the unfamiliar boy said that Hyunjin started giving him punch after punch on his face.

Pretty violent sight for a innocent puppy like me.

"H-hyunjin leave him or he will die" I don't care what happens with that boy but Hyunjin can get punishment for it, all because of me.

I don't want anything happened to him all cause of me. Well atleast Hyunjin left him now.

Wait why is he looking at me like this.

"Unn Hyunjin"

"Cute" Did he just called me cute!! Don't blush don't blush.

3rd Person POV:

It was late for Seungmin to stop Hyunjin. That boy already fainted by Hyunjin's beating.

And just in cue, Hyunjin held Seungmin's hand and dragged him outside only to pin him in walls.

Seungmin's POV:

Wow just wow!!

The famous campus "Prince Charming" is pinning me on wall. I bet millions of boys and girls would wish to be in my position currently.

(An: Only if he knew how much I wanted to be in Hyunjin's position instead)

"Stay away from everyone, you're mine" Hyunjin whispered in my ears and went from there.

Wow...

Eh...

...

Hyunjin's POV:

I don't care, he's mine!!!

Just mine!!

............

Hope you like it 🧍🏻‍♀️✨

Welp- my sister downloaded Wattpad and now asking for my Id... I guess I'll just make new id for her.. This Id should rather be kept hidden... 🧍🏻‍♀️✨

Have a Hyunjin proposing Seungmin in case you're tired...