Part 1

I don't really want to use their real name's since i don't know their last name's. And also i respect their privacy and i'm not a bitch to expose them. Also i don't want yall to feel sad or sorry. I'm over it now:)

- Denisa was James girlfriend before they broke up (to be specific, she broke up with him). They were dating for almost a year or six month's, i'm not sure to be honest. All i know about their break up was that James was really in love with her, he was able to do anything just to fix thing's with her. She left him like he was nothing for her after the relationship ended. When James was struggling, i was alway's here for him, no matter what. When he texted me that i made him happy or that he smiled/laughed, in that moment i was feeling like the luckiest person in the world. And that didn't happen that often. I know that i was just a little kiddo who probably shouldn't understand these thing's with whom he was stuggling, but i did understood them. There was a little problem and it was that he lived 335,7km away. From the capital of the state in which I live to the capital of the neighboring state. That was a big problem number 1. The second problem was that i didn't know his full name, only a nickame (that nickname is connected with three name's). Also i didn't know his other social media or his phone number, neither his ex-girlfriend's. That suck's, right?