Putting makeup on him!

- Tam was not a fan of make-up, that is kind of obvious. But somehow you managed to convince your serious boyfriend to do a makeover with you. Right now he was sitting in front of you on the floor, while you looked through your makeup bag. Since he had been forced to do this, he had made you agree no bright colors and no glitter.

 - Do you think you were going to live up to that promise? Yes, yes you did have to. Currently he only wanted white, black, or silver. You decided to do this look:

- Sure there's glitter but it looks pretty

- Sure there's glitter but it looks pretty. First you started with the eyeliner and then lashes. You can put something else if you want, just make sure its the shades.

(I know this is a lot of makeup so we can do a simple form of this, I personally don't use a lot of make up, just some concealer or some lipstick maybe some eye shadow or eyeliner on SPECIAL occasions)

(Or you could just make it a rainbow explosion on his face)

\(°o°)/  🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

- After maybe 20 mins later, along with a lot of ows and it better not be rainbow, the results have been completed! Tam opened his eyes and saw a glittery eye shadow and some black eyeliner. He smiled and complimented on how well it was done, then immediately grabbed a makeup remover and started to wipe it all off. You were shocked and enraged. 

How could he after all the work and effort you put into it.

But of course you let him go this time, he comes back still wiping his face off. He grinned.

"It was kind of fun, but now let me do yours." he said with an evil grin. You blanched and tried climbing onto the bed to run away, but he tackled you and playfully kissed you. 

"Now we get to do what I want to." he mumbled and began cuddling with you. You knew you would be there for a long time......

Hey everyone! Moonstar here! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

Leave a comment down below on how you think my writing style is, or just leave some constructive criticism for me. Or maybe even just a hello! Have a good day/night!

-Moonstar