Chapter 1

Ivy's pov
Memories...this word its just elysian a
thousands of thoughts and memories are shuffling in my mind right now , like a black jack deck.. I've always imagined myself as
small town girl reading books and maybe working in a cafe but guess who got a real job? Haha..

This reminds me of five years back ..at that time i only wanted to be a writer.. i was so passionate about it, well things change .
Meow my cat cried , i put her in my lap , aw baby hard week i said while patting her .

I was scrolling through my phone when i saw art , different kind of art .. I've always loved art , its just so pretty and elegant.. of course I can't make anything like that but, it reminds me of her ...she used to draw and even make sculptures ..she told me it was her copying mechanism!but I always saw her as a artist.. her paintings in some museum or art exhibition...she once made a painting of me , she never gave it to me though..i wonder where she is now , hana i wonder where u are ? Do u still draw ? Do u miss me?

The doorbell rings suddenly god I literally zoned out
Its josh ..my boyfriend
He hugs me coming in , how are you babe ? He said
We just talked talked in the office i said
I don't know i miss u every second he said kissing my temple so i was thinking of visiting my hometown for some days... you know weekend and all and i wanna stay there for some days too!

Yeah of course u should i said
Yeah .. about that you're coming with me I already told my mom and dad they are so excited to meet you babe he appealed
I've a job... I implied
Babe I'm ur boss that's stupid... he cried

Yes I'm dating my boss weird right? Its not he the sweetest guy I've ever met , he makes me feel like home , we met at a party two years ago when i was still jobless , I didn't even know that I applied for his company I didn't know that he was the boss, i was deadly sure that I won't get in because i fucked up the interview pretty bad , but he still took me in.. i Guess he did like me back then too ... also I'm not dating him because of the job or anything...we went on a few dates for half a year we were just friends... but he told me he liked me very much ... i wasn't sure at first but I think im now ...

Josh I'm just nervous you know? i mean what if they don't like me ? I'm clusmy i babbled
Babe stop ? You're literally amazing , who wouldn't like you ? And i liked you ? They gave me birth they are just like me or I'm just like them ... I'm pretty sure they'll love you he said ok yeah pack ur bags I'm not hearing a word

i can't say no to him ... i mean everything will be fine ...I guess? Also hes my boss so I don't wanna get fired either way. Well we're going to Pittsburgh tomorrow, the same place where she came from ...

Ok so I don't what I write but I hope you'll like wtv my writing style is ... tbh I don't have a. Writing style i just write wtv ... don't forget to comment ur views and vote
Also is ivy ur fav now? Wait till hana enters ☝️🤭