𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𓌕 𓌕

𓌕 𓌕

RAVEN ALYSSA O'CONNER, The younger-sister of Brian O'Conner. You couldn't compare with her older brother. She was the real opposite of him.

Never showed feelings and did always her own things than others asked, Liked getting herself in trouble.

The family and people around her would describe her as a problem human. For the way of how she behaved towards others and for the actions she pulled.

For her It didn't care how people thought of her. She wanted them to think of her like that so they could never know what the real Amelia O'Conner was like inside.

A sad and broken girl who did not understand why her own father would left her, her brother and her mother.

She knew that keeping her feelings to herself wouldn't make things better. It only made things worse.

Sometimes she tried to figure it out why her father would do this. But she always got left unanswered in her search.

That at some point she gave up and had to accept it the fact - she'll never know why her father disappeared and it will affect her whole life.

But then Brian left California to follow his Police dreams and it did something with Ella inside her. She understood that everyone she loved and always cared for would eventually leave her.

So it was better for her not to count on anyone more than herself. Because that's the one thing that she would always have in her life herself and nobody else.

RAVEN is now further from that time and has also left California because she was looking for a new start and it all became too much for her to stay there.

Her mother and her couldn't get over with each anymore and it didn't feel like home anymore to RAVEN in California so the girl felt she had to make this choice.

She said decided to leave and started her own life with no one but herself.

But what the O'Conner girl doesn't know is that she has a long way to go, waiting with a lot of surprises for her...

-