Chapter 3: The Dark Love...~

Darko and Xero looked at eachother as Darko rubbed his cock on his ass.

"I hope you're ready for my hot cock to fill you up my little cumslut~ Then.. I'll give you a footjob after ok~?"

Xero nodded to what he told him and said "Well I do need your feet on my dick so.. Go right ahead~!"

Darko laughed a little as he shoved his cock into his ass and it got bigger.
Xero moaned at the feeling of his cock deep in his ass.

"AHH DADDY~!!" He moaned out.

"Heh.. You are pretty tight for a virgin like you." Darko said about to pound Xero's ass. He started to fuck his ass fast and hard, making Xero's stomach bulge as he moaned loudly.

"Harder~!! Deeper~!!" Xero said wanting Darko to fuck him deeper and harder. Darko fucked him deeper and harder just like what he said as he shot out some of his precum on his stomach

"Dirty boy~ You're already leaking out somr precum huh~?" Darko said looking at him, ready to cum deep into him.

"Y-Yeah..~ Just cum deep inside of me..~" He said as he was close to cumming.

Darko shoved his cock deep inside his ass and into his stomach and he came a 𝗟𝗢𝗧 in his stomach making Xero cum too. He pulled out and his stomach and ass are both filled with Darko's semen.

"You ready for my feet~?" Darko said about to give him a footjob.

"Yes~!" Xero said as he let Darko give him a footjob.

"A̷l̷r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷~!" He rubbed his feet on his cock very fast.

Xero moaned as he shot out some precum already and he came a little bit.

"Aww~ You're cumming already~?" Darko said ready for his cum on his feet.

Xero came a lot on his feet and moaned.

Darko stopped as he layed next to him in the bed and he started to tongue-kiss him and they both tongue-kissed eachother in a warm lustful embrace..

(THATS THE END OF THE FANFIC I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! BTW KEEP IN MIND THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC SOOO HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT)