Hogsmeade

Aida slowly made her way, where the meeting point was set. She hoped it won't take too long, just purchase her supplies, then come back. She just somehow felt already annoyed by the thought of him.

There he was, already waiting for her at the gate. She took a deep breath & approached him.
- Well met again, Princess!
- Very funny. - she frowned. - I still have a name, just saying! Anyway, shall we go?
- Do you really plan to get over this so soon?
- Is it a problem?

Sebastian leaned a bit closer to her.

- It is. Princess, we are going to Hogsmeade! Would you really miss the chance just to have a little fun, or perhaps a fine butterbeer, hm? - he let out a frustrated sigh. - You are really an interesting person, aren't you? Alright, let's go then!

They stepped out of the castle, walking through the courtyard, following the road.

- You know, I was glad Professor Weasly asked me to help you.
- Amen?
- I really mean it. It still surprises me that a professor would entrust me with anything... given my detention record.

Aida glanced at him surprisingly, even her face remained composed.

- I see you're not afraid to seek trouble.
- Just enough to keep me well-rounded. Speaking of, you came just in time to save me from one.

Aida shook her head in a slight of disappointment.

- Can I know at least, what did you do?
- Well... the librarian, Madam Scribner, was on the hunt for me. Professor Weasley was able to convince her that I had somewhere to be. I'm not sure if you're interested in the reason for the former. - but before Aida could answer, he kept talking. - Scribner thinks I shouldn't be allowed in the Restricted Section. Well, I'm inclined to disagree.

Aida remained silent, listening to him, and looking at the landscape. Compared to her hometown, this region was peaceful, and of course more quiet. Soon they passed by a forest. She stopped to observe better. Sebastian noticed that she was left behind & went back to her.

- Before you'd ask, that's the Forbidden Forest. You... better not to enter for your own sake. People say that's a dangerous place... at night especially, you wouldn't know when you will bump into something you don't want to.
- Well, thank you for the warning at least. - then they continued to walk forward. - Is Hogsmeade still far?
- Not at all, Princess. We're already halfway, come on, if you want to get your supplies today!

This motivated her a little to endure this long walk.

- Have you had any chance to explore the castle at least?
- Not yet, it's still my first day after all, and I think I still have enough time to get to know myself around there.
- I agree. Even though I've been here for five years, I feel there's still a lot to discover.
- Like what exactly?
- You're quite curious, aren't you? Perhaps one day I can tell. We just met, and I'm not a fool to tell my secrets instant.
- Touché. - she replied.

They walked in silence from then. Sebastian glanced at her, observing her better. He sensed, this girl is more different than he would think. He just had to look in her eyes & felt her icy nature. He wondered if she was always so cold.

Soon, they reached Hogsmeade finally.

- Here we are! Welcome to Hogsmeade, Princess!
Aida looked around. She felt a bit uncomfortable by the village's atmosphere, but followed Sebastian.
- Will you be fine on your own? I need to get something for my sister.
- It's okay... go on then. - she said. - Where to meet later?
- How about the town circle up there? And Princess?
- Hm?
- At least... try to have fun, we're in Hogsmeade after all. - but seeing her stoic expression, and as she raised her eyebrow, he wished he could take it back. - Nevermind, see you later.