part 1

Let me just clear things before-
'blah blah blah' is a character thinking
"Blah blah blah" is a character talking
I really hope that this fic won't be cringe.
(Btw my tt account: xgilash, if you want to talk)

Kagiura's pov:
'I'm so bored without hiranoooo.. i wish he'll finish school already and come here.. niibashi is busy too so i guess I can't tease him now..
Wait I'll just be on discord!!..
I'll just find a nice server.. here!! "For lonely people" sounds cool.
Ig I'll just wait for someone to be online..'
Someone is on a call
'There's my chance!!' "Hello?"

Miyano's pov:
"Hello!! What's your name?"
"Oh it's kagiura akira, yours?"
'kagiura akira.. sounds familiar..'
"Mine is miyano yoshikazu, how old are you?"
"I'm 16!! A first year in the all boys highschool" 'wait....'
"Kagiura..? What are your hobbies?"
"Oh my hobbies? I really like basketball and I'm on the basketball team!"
"OMG YOU'RE KAGI KUN THAT HIRANO'S TALKING ABOUT ALL THE TIME??!!! NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU I'M MIYANO I'M HIRANO'S KOHAI AND IN THE SAME CLUB WITH HIM I HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU IF YOU DON'T MIND PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIRANO!!!" 'I'm so excited.'
"H-huh??!! Nice to meet you too- and if you want I'll tell you.. miyano?"
"I'd love to hear!!"
"Okay so.. basically hirano and i have a normal relationship with eachother in the dorms.. but i kinda fell in love with him and i want to get married with him"
"I KNEW."
"you knew what?"
"That you two are a bl material!!"
"Umm.. I'm sorry to break it to you but he doesn't like me back.."
"What?? I thought he does-"
"Let me explain, when i confessed he told me that he can't return my feelings, but a bit after he told me that he likes me.."
"Omg??!!"
"As.. a person..."
"You're joking right now.."
"I wish i was"
"HE REALLY SAID THAT?!! I can't believe him-"
"Nah don't worry it's fine.. thank you miyano"
"Oh don't worry about it kagiura!! I'll set you up just trust me, can i have your number?"
"Huh..? For what?"
"I'll make a group chat and we both will add our friends, and i can set you two up more easily!!"
"Oh I'm excited!! My number is 0525306238, add me!"
"Alright.. finished. Let's go talk in the group chat"
"Fine by me, bye miyano!!
They finished the call.

*Miyano added kagiura, sasaki, hirano, ogasawara, hanzawa, kuresawa and tashiro to the gc*

Miyano: kagiura add your friends!!

Kagiura: alr.

*Kagiura added niibashi and shirahama to the gc*

Hirano: wtf is this kagi kun..

Hey y'all i know it's cringe af but i just wanted to give a 'start' to this thing i promise it'll get better ;-;